• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Looking Into Earthdrill

TFORTNT

Hang on, you said earth surf and earth tunnel but isn’t earthsurf jedcore? Which would mean korra craft wouldn’t get this . Also, korra Craft still has yet to get a mobility move on earth which means they will still spam catapult as there only escape .

TFORTNT

Doesn’t mean they’ll use Earthsurf. They just liked the concept in general.
Oh ok. I just saw this and without thinking posted that message. Though I would like it if they did add something similar like earthsurf because trust me, when you play on korra Craft as your main server, the earth benders trying to escape me is hilarious.they will often try to spam catapult but I hit them so much they can’t get away which is bad. Earthbenders need something else to work with. I have been in this scenario plenty of times and you can take my word for this if you take a look at the korracraft leaderboards and it’s just not fair to the earthbender if he doesn’t know the full extent to his element. I’m just going to hope loony or some other developer sees this and maybe adds something later.

If this were to come with EarthSurf/RockSlide together, they could just be combined into one ability, I guess. Or somehow be involved in a combo activation to either one another.

Uggat

I have an idea on how earth tunnel can be improved. So instead of having to hold shift, it would be a toggleable move similar to air spout or waterspout, you would click once and wherever you look, the earth bendable blocks disappear, just like they would if you would be holding shift (the original way). This way you can be extremely quick with burrowing and it would be a kinda better version of collapse, because if you click you can just run through raiseearth walls. Because it’s toggleable, you can scroll into other moves while still having it be active, but the second you use another earth move it is diactivated. This can lead to the creation of a tunnel and making a small staircase to the surface, and slowly shifting to bring an earthsmash block up when you finally get to the surface, suprising your enemy with a devastating attack. This improvement can be used as a much needed earth movement ability, so maybe when it’s being used earth gets a speed buff? So they can burrow extremely fast like a rock throwing mole

I have an idea on how earth tunnel can be improved. So instead of having to hold shift, it would be a toggleable move similar to air spout or waterspout, you would click once and wherever you look, the earth bendable blocks disappear, just like they would if you would be holding shift (the original way). This way you can be extremely quick with burrowing and it would be a kinda better version of collapse, because if you click you can just run through raiseearth walls. Because it’s toggleable, you can scroll into other moves while still having it be active, but the second you use another earth move it is diactivated. This can lead to the creation of a tunnel and making a small staircase to the surface, and slowly shifting to bring an earthsmash block up when you finally get to the surface, suprising your enemy with a devastating attack. This improvement can be used as a much needed earth movement ability, so maybe when it’s being used earth gets a speed buff? So they can burrow extremely fast like a rock throwing mole
I feel like this should have a penalty (perhaps a cooldown) or a drawback, because it contradicts the nature of earthbending (being rooted and still). As for running through walls why not implement the aang style when he fought dai lee he literally crashed through a wall, so that could function when the ability on the hotbar is selected.

Uggat

Yeah I’m just spit balling ideas, so a move this good would obviously have a pretty big cooldown. But what I’m thinking is that when you have it toggled it wouldn’t run out, as to avoid suffocation, but you wouldn’t be able to attack, so it’s either avoid, or attack. So the penalty would be that you can’t attack when it’s selected