• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Earthblast to op

Status
Not open for further replies.

_AC_143

3 hearts of damage, with no cooldown, and auto aim is too op. Airswipe only has 1/2 damage (when it's not charged) and a cooldown with no auto aim. Can you guys even the attacks out please!

At least add a cooldown to Earthblast because on the server I play on I get spammed with Earthblast. I can't even fight back, 3 hits I'm dead. It's basically a 5 second battle! Please add a cooldown for that attack or just get rid of the airswipe cooldown. It would make things a lot easier when it comes to fighting Earth benders!

Gahshunk

Verified Member
3 hearts of damage, with no cooldown, and auto aim is too op. Airswipe only has 1/2 damage (when it's not charged) and a cooldown with no auto aim. Can you guys even the attacks out please!

At least add a cooldown to Earthblast because on the server I play on I get spammed with Earthblast. I can't even fight back, 3 hits I'm dead. It's basically a 5 second battle! Please add a cooldown for that attack or just get rid of the airswipe cooldown. It would make things a lot easier when it comes to fighting Earth benders!
That's something to complain to your server owner/developers about. They're able to set the damage rating.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
There used to be no cooldown on airswipe, and that was ridiculous. I recommend keeping your distance and blocking the earthblasts with airswipe as they shoot them. It takes 4 hits to kill someone, unless you only have 9 hearts of damage? You have to work around what it is. Airswipe is a way easier move to spam (you just click), and you can airblast yourself around to dodge the moves.

OR, ask Gashunk said, you can just ask them(the people of the server you play on) to change the config..

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Furthermore, since your server is already established, even if we changed the config it would be the same as it is now for them unless they reset their config or manually changed it anyway.

Verdinhox2

Verified Member
earth is not op, you only need skill, and airswipe is much more spammer, i was earth and i only killed 4 airbenders in all my time playing, most times they kill me, it's easy to kill a earthbender, even with all his power is more easy kill a earthbender than a airbender

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
EarthBlast isn't op, you just don't know how to fight it. All of the elements have ways to essentially block or counter an element's attacking moves.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.