• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Earth Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

Verified Member
I think for earthbenders to be complete they need a few abilities, that are in the Blockbender mod, a earthcolumn one, to rise you from the ground, maybe earthbridge too? and..

That protective earth that surrounds the user 1:38 when the mole statues are about to hit them.
They seem pretty useful for earthbenders !

-Sorry for my bad english !

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
I think for earthbenders to be complete they need a few abilities, that are in the Blockbender mod, a earthcolumn one, to rise you from the ground, maybe earthbridge too? and..

That protective earth that surrounds the user 1:38 when the mole statues are about to hit them.
They seem pretty useful for earthbenders !

-Sorry for my bad english !
Isn't that like RaiseEarth? I like the EarthBridge idea.

Max

Verified Member
Isn't that like RaiseEarth? I like the EarthBridge idea.
Raise Earth rises the earth infront of you, what i meant for the ability is to make a column on your feet, lifting you from the ground , and that's when the earthbridge comes useful ! making bridges on water or even mid air, using the earth from the column thats lifts you up :D

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
Raise Earth rises the earth infront of you, what i meant for the ability is to make a column on your feet, lifting you from the ground , and that's when the earthbridge comes useful ! making bridges on water or even mid air, using the earth from the column thats lifts you up :D
You do know you can left click on your feet to make a column. Is EarthBridge infinite? What is the range? Cooldown? Is there a charge time? How many earthbend able blocks should there be to be able to use this?

Max

Verified Member
You do know you can left click on your feet to make a column. Is EarthBridge infinite? What is the range? Cooldown? Is there a charge time? How many earthbend able blocks should there be to be able to use this?
no charge time, and im guessing a few seconds for cooldown since it's for transportation purposes only. I think there should be at least 4 earth bendable blocks at your feet in order to do it ( just like the earth column i was talking about ) and i'd say a 10 block range,if you still can't reach the place you are trying to get to, you can cast it again. Since the bridge is made out of earth bend-able blocks, you can keep making it long

Last edited:

Max

Verified Member
Oh, and maybe something like this? A throwable rock, 4 blocks of earth needed, cooldown 5 seconds, no charge time.
Like when Suyin and Lin where fighting P´li. And a very good range too.

Attachments

bordalandsdude19

Verified Member
LMAO not actually, just before that Lin starts lifting huge rocks and kicking them around, that's what i'm talking about, head explosion moves are cool tho
I meant when suyin bent her armor onto P'li's face while she was combustion bending.

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
This suggestion has been denied for the following reasons:
  • There are too many suggestions / your suggestion is too vague. There are features in that video that have already been implemented. I recommend you break down your suggestion to be a bit more specific in a new thread. Each thread should have one solid suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.