• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Complete EARTH IDEA

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterkael

Verified Member
so i dont really know about metal bending. all i know is it can mine ores and open iron doors (did not mean to rhyme) so a idea i had was maybe if the target had iron armor on (or maybe and metal in the inventory) the earth bender could move them like bloodbending only maybe not as much. limited range since its hard to bend metal. and if hit with anything the bender would stop.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Most servers have bloodbending disabled. Most servers would disable this move as well then.

Kwesi

Verified Member
I thought a concept like this should be added, I wondered if people would be quick to claim it's overpowered, but I think it's logical enough to be implemented. I'm glad to see it's being looked into, so good job. :)

masterkael

Verified Member
I thought a concept like this should be added, I wondered if people would be quick to claim it's overpowered, but I think it's logical enough to be implemented. I'm glad to see it's being looked into, so good job. :)
thanks.

Sketz

Verified Member
Correction: Most servers would make it so you would have to BUY bloodbending, which is against minecraft's EULA so ignore them
Is the EULA even still apart of Mc/MCServers?

You know, Considering MicroSoft bough minecraft, therefore mojang don't have that right on us anymore??!

Idk just wondering... XD

bordalandsdude19

Verified Member
Is the EULA even still apart of Mc/MCServers?

You know, Considering MicroSoft bough minecraft, therefore mojang don't have that right on us anymore??!

Idk just wondering... XD
Well yes, it is part of servers still, being is that u have to accept it before you can start your server. And MicroSoft never dismissed EULA yet.

jedk1

Well yes, it is part of servers still, being is that u have to accept it before you can start your server. And MicroSoft never dismissed EULA yet.
the current EULA doesnt say you cant sell powers like what you get with korra anywhere... how do you think servers like [BIG SERVER NAME HERE] and [OTHER BIG SERVER NAME HERE] can still sell ranks?

bordalandsdude19

Verified Member
Would they even know how o_ O
They could just void EULA, it's pretty simple.
the current EULA doesnt say you cant sell powers like what you get with korra anywhere... how do you think servers like [BIG SERVER NAME HERE] and [OTHER BIG SERVER NAME HERE] can still sell ranks?
EULA says you can't sell items that make it so you have items that affect game-play, like extra elements.

Status
Not open for further replies.