• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Earth Dome

Status
Not open for further replies.

EragonRider

Verified Member
I think that the dome should have a configurable amount of hits it can take (default 3-5 ?). Ozai had the power of the comet and he still had to give it a few good blows before Aang couldn't take it any more. Besides that this is a very well thought idea, as usual.
I'd like to point out that Aang had a VERY strong willpower, and he was extremely determined to win the battle that day. And remember, he had gone into AvatarState just before, and as we know, when an avatar's eyes flash AvatarState-y, they get somewhat more powerful. Just pointing that out, once again...

Moonelight

Verified Member
I'd like to point out that Aang had a VERY strong willpower, and he was extremely determined to win the battle that day. And remember, he had gone into AvatarState just before, and as we know, when an avatar's eyes flash AvatarState-y, they get somewhat more powerful. Just pointing that out, once again...
Aang actually entered the Avatar State after Ozai deatroyed the dome, so he had no buff. We've also seen similar "domes" created by Toph, as someone mentioned above.

promancer

Verified Member
Aang actually entered the Avatar State after Ozai deatroyed the dome, so he had no buff. We've also seen similar "domes" created by Toph, as someone mentioned above.
Toph... you mean the original metal bender?

Status
Not open for further replies.