• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Earth blast

NickC1211

Verified Member
Before I say anything I know this has already been suggested, however I feel it needs to be reconsidered.

I think the idea of shifting to make an earthblast float then punching it to launch is a good idea. All the other dynamics of the move can stay the same. I was playing as earth recently and realized that you have to aim up just to get the earthblast out of the ground. If ou don't it just disappears. Now maybe this is because I'm used to watermanipulation but I see real benefits from this new feature.

1. Convenience
2. Defense
3. Canon

Original post: http://projectkorra.com/threads/earth-block-and-levitation.4128/#post-56627

Last edited:

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I suggested this numerious of times, but I'm just gonna summarize it quick with my ideas.

*This shouldn't be applied when there is a solid block above it.
*User has 3 seconds to shoot it, or else the block will fall back to its originated located.
*???

NickC1211

Verified Member
I suggested this numerious of times, but I'm just gonna summarize it quick with my ideas.

*This shouldn't be applied when there is a solid block above it.
*User has 3 seconds to shoot it, or else the block will fall back to its originated located.
*???
Agreed I feel like this is really needed

NickC1211

Verified Member
Earth Shard is a part of JedCore, not Project Korra.

But yes, similarly to how Earth Shard works, but better.
Kind of like earth shard except it would just hover in the air it would come up then fall down and you hit it before it falls back down.

AndDrew

Verified Member
So would it still be click to control like current Earth Blast or Water Manipulation? Or would it be how Earth Shart is where you click and it just shoots in that direction?

xNuminousx

Verified Member
What would happen if you tried to source an earthblast on someone's feet?
Since it's a block the player would be pushed away from the block. Chances they'd take a bit of suffocation damage as well which would knock them back a bit.

NickC1211

Verified Member
So would it still be click to control like current Earth Blast or Water Manipulation? Or would it be how Earth Shart is where you click and it just shoots in that direction?
Yea I think it should still be a click to control just launched differently.

NickC1211

Verified Member
Another thing I'd like to add is that if the source block is not directly in front of you then it would just do the current earth blast without levitation. So if the source block is not one block infront of the player then it justice launch without levitation.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Just don't forget the same should happen If there is a solid block above it (as I mentioned earlier). Otherwise, launching earthblast from raiseearth's wall tactic would cease to exist.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt