• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Drag

Drag 1.0

_MartyMan_

_MartyMan_ submitted a new resource:

Drag - Drag items towards yourself as an Airbender!

Drag

Drag is a port from Simplicitiee's "EarthDrag" ability. (I asked him if i can do this port)

With this ability, you can use your airbending to drag items to yourself.
(Crops that are ready to be harvested will be pulled up, and arrows stuck in the ground will turn into items.)...
Read more about this resource...

xNuminousx

Verified Member
The picture/video/gif is not loading for me. It may be just my this darn school computer but thought I'd mention it.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
No offense, but animation is kinda lame. Plan on improving it? Perhaps AirBurst width, but dimension it should be small (so that it is at the feet height) ;) Just a suggestion.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
For anyone who is upset that this already exists for Earth, why you upset? This is an actual ability that we saw Airbenders use ATLA so you're only upset that it was created twice... It may be unoriginal but it's canon... Geez