• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Double Water Serpentine

Status
Not open for further replies.

6tijn

Verified Member
I actually think that this should maybe 1) deal this demage (1,5 to 2,0) and 2) Have a smaller cooldown. I think that this should be sort of as important as Torrent is to waterbending. If there are 2 other 'main' moves apart from watermanipulation, using tactics in your battle would be easier. Now there's still a lot watermanipulation spam. I know it's part of bending, spam. But I'd still like to see a battle that includes a diversity of different moves and tactics rather than spamming only watermanip and possitioning.

6tijn

Verified Member
Ikr? I really wonder why people make suggestions.
Because there is still this 0.01 % that gets added. And if that 0.01 % percent has a big majority of people who support it, including maybe some coders them selves, it gets added. What I'm saying is that it's just not possible for all suggestions to be made (if you haven't figured that our yet, you should now), even if it are good ones.

Migsel

Verified Member
A little suggestion for this (not necessary, just an idea) - Make it a move where you would click for two sources, hold shift in a direction and would do the same as the combo?

owlcool

Verified Member
The day when waterbending is obviously way spamier then canon, and firebending is much less spammy then cannon...And it is going to be even spamier...Boo.

owlcool

Verified Member
In any case, it would be the equivalent of two torrents being bent at once, that has been shown once, Maybe we give firebending that? Try 2:26, those are 3 streams of fire that are bigger then any torrent that waterbenders have pulled off.
Sure, Zhao didn't actually hit Aang, but given that Aang is a airbender, that is slightly more forgivable.

Last edited:

Loony

Verified Member
What if there would be an Auto-Selection? By holding shift for like 0.5 seconds it would automaticly choose the 2 nearest watersources behind you. Many many waterbenders were able to bend water that was behind them. They didn't need to look at the direction of the water and lose time. they knew there was water behind them and sensed that. The Charge of the auto-selection should be configurable though.
I love this idea but I think it would be even better if it would do what Tijn said. Infact, it would make the move perfect if it selected the nearest water source. Otherwise, I feel like it would take too long to charge up in combat and as a result it would only be used in certain situations (get trapped by earth grab)

Maybe when it hits a player it could give them an effect like, blindness or slowness?
Blindness because, lots of water in the eyes.
Slowness because you could freeze the water at their feet? Or something along those lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.