• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Discussion Thread: Protection plugins, Clans, and Factions

Pride

Verified Member
What ever you do, please don't do the protection thing where you have to gain "power" to gain land...not okay. The server I play on has protect signs that give you a 15 by 15 radius of protection and every day or two you can do /kit protect to get another sign. There are also super protect signs which are 50 by 50 but those are only available to donators, like element master or avatar, (Ten bucks each.). Please do this method, I have spent 30$ on this bending server and most of my friends did as well. They think moving bending servers is a terrible idea do to how much we have in ours. Please think about this idea. (You add people by /ps add (name) and you can do ps addowner if you want someone to be able to add people.)
This is from Phanatic, isn't it?

TFORTNT

Verified Member
AirBreath is a JEDCORE addon to ProjectKorra, JedCore is not a part of ProjectKorra core.
I was just thinking about this, why can air breath do it but project korra cant? also, air burst should be a charge up only for the big all around burst, I think and also all of my friends and someone else mentioned that you guys can change it to be a cool down instead of charging it up to click and have the burst. What I mean is when you hold shift and click, instead of holding shift, you should be able to click and have the smaller more direct version activate and instead of charging it up, it should be a cool down. It just doesn't make sense that you can get sooo much more for the same amount.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I actually think AirBlast should be merged with AirBurst. Why? Both push stuff. Left click should serve for airblast technique of AirBurst. Sourcing will be removed anyway, so no need to worry about it conflicting (although, it requires just a tap of shift, so it won't conflict nontheless).

Also, consider including AirSuction to Tornado, since both pull.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I actually think AirBlast should be merged with AirBurst. Why? Both push stuff. Left click should serve for airblast technique of AirBurst. Sourcing will be removed anyway, so no need to worry about it conflicting (although, it requires just a tap of shift, so it won't conflict nontheless).

Also, consider including AirSuction to Tornado, since both pull.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt
AirBurst is made of airblasts.

And lets please keep this on topic, suggestions that arent related to this go in a different thread.

Pride

Verified Member
What I mean is when you hold shift and click, instead of holding shift, you should be able to click and have the smaller more direct version activate and instead of charging it up, it should be a cool down. It just doesn't make sense that you can get sooo much more for the same amount.
Yeah, no, that's why AirBlast exists.
If you think about it, if you create the funnel of AirBurst that requires the same amount of pressure and charge up that you would need to do for the original Burst, then they both need to compensate for each other. If the spherical AirBurst would require less charge up, so would the funnel AirBurst.

Funnel AirBurst = Shift + Left Click.
Spherical AirBurst = Shift + Release.

Anywho. AirBurst is AirBlast in a sphere form. Don't stress out Air to make it better. End of discussion.

TFORTNT

Verified Member
Yeah, no, that's why AirBlast exists.
If you think about it, if you create the funnel of AirBurst that requires the same amount of pressure and charge up that you would need to do for the original Burst, then they both need to compensate for each other. If the spherical AirBurst would require less charge up, so would the funnel AirBurst.

Funnel AirBurst = Shift + Left Click.
Spherical AirBurst = Shift + Release.

Anywho. AirBurst is AirBlast in a sphere form. Don't stress out Air to make it better. End of discussion.
? All I said was that the funnel burst should be changed from holding shift to a cool down, it's practically useless because your opponent won't give you time to charge it up, it's just an annoyance and in my oppinion useless. Also, air blast is basically useless because it is a small area and it barely knocks them back.

Pride

Verified Member
? All I said was that the funnel burst should be changed from holding shift to a cool down, it's practically useless because your opponent won't give you time to charge it up, it's just an annoyance and in my oppinion useless. Also, air blast is basically useless because it is a small area and it barely knocks them back.
As I said, end of discussion. We're not gonna get this thread off topic. Changing it into "a cooldown" would make the spherical burst into a "cooldown" too. It's not annoying, imo. Just charge up when you're mid air. AirBlast is all you're gonna get to this, unless the devs want to change up AirBurst. If you wanna continue this discussion, make a suggestion.

TFORTNT

Verified Member
As I said, end of discussion. We're not gonna get this thread off topic. Changing it into "a cooldown" would make the spherical burst into a "cooldown" too. It's not annoying, imo. Just charge up when you're mid air. AirBlast is all you're gonna get to this, unless the devs want to change up AirBurst. If you wanna continue this discussion, make a suggestion.
So your saying that you know for a fact that they can't change it so that funnel burst is a cool down but spherical burst is hold shift? Also I didn't know that sponsors have the ability to say "end of discussion" and end it... I also believe that because you don't like me your specifically calling out all my ideas as trash...then again it's just an idea but from what I know about you from playing phanatic mc you tend to hate people... and not drop it. =/

TFORTNT

Verified Member
w
This discussion is great an all, but it's taking up needless space in a thread about protection plugins. Somehow I think this discussion should move elsewhere lol[/QUO
This discussion is great an all, but it's taking up needless space in a thread about protection plugins. Somehow I think this discussion should move elsewhere lol
About the new server, will air breath be added in? if not, please add it in.