• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Discussion about the doc

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
By FireShield, I meant literally fireshield :D I don't really see the point of making it round, since IceBullet exist.

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
I love how waterbending sounds in the document, but I was hoping for OctopusForm to be usable on land, and not just on water.

If most of these changes get implemented, I think it would be a good step forward on bringing the communities of Avatar and Minecraft together.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Well how else he was supposed to launch it other then twisting like how Katara did if not raising it? :D While each bender techniques reflect their own personally, but even If he did similar to that changed surge, physics and laws won't work because you still need raising it and sent it forward.

NickC1211

Verified Member
Well how else he was supposed to launch it other then twisting like how Katara did if not raising it? :D While each bender techniques reflect their own personally, but even If he did similar to that changed surge, physics and laws won't work because you still need raising it and sent it forward.
When he says twist and turns I'm sure he just means spinning in a circle like that but I think it will have more flow than just straight up and forward :D
It says in the doc that it is like water flow but less free flowing