• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Deleted] ProCore

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobagNetwork

Verified Member
I can't use waterslash or waterring through iron trapdoors like before; I keep trying. It might be because I'm just doing it wrong, though I think I used this same format when I had my other probending arena.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I can't use waterslash or waterring through iron trapdoors like before; I keep trying. It might be because I'm just doing it wrong, though I think I used this same format when I had my other probending arena.
I probs messed something up with the config. I'll see what I can do, but you'll probably have to fix something in the config yourself after I release an update.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Ok so, I messed something up in the plugin (like 4 weeks ago) and I forgot what it was, and now the plugin won't work. I have some decompiling to do and it may take a while, and I'm busy atm so I can't do it now. Try putting carpets over the water instead, I believe they do work. If not try an older version, before the config option for 'water.passThrough' was added, sorry!

RobagNetwork

Verified Member
Ok so, I messed something up in the plugin (like 4 weeks ago) and I forgot what it was, and now the plugin won't work. I have some decompiling to do and it may take a while, and I'm busy atm so I can't do it now. Try putting carpets over the water instead, I believe they do work. If not try an older version, before the config option for 'water.passThrough' was added, sorry!
Ah, ok. Thanks, I'll try carpets.

xDizasterCYx

Verified Member
I actually never do reloads but it still happens without me doing anything, they just disappear after some time and i have to restart the server to get them back.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Ok than. In the chat, you mentioned "Core" instead of ProCore, so I assume you were asking of the official PK plugin.

Status
Not open for further replies.