• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Deleted] JedCore

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhanaticD

Verified Member
For the avatar state cooldown I have it set to like an hour I believe, but all you have to do is relog for it to be reset

jedk1

jedk1 updated JedCore with a new update entry:

Bug Fixes (1.1.7f)

Bug Fixes:
  • Fixed FireBreath working underwater.
Updates:
  • Updated BendingBoard to now store toggled players via UUID instead of via Name. (Please note that this will reset all current toggled players, but it will only happen the first time as it has to clean up for UUIDs).
New Features:
  • Added config option for BendingBoard to display in worlds which have bending disabled.
Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:

PhanaticD

Verified Member
if 1.1.7g was supposed to fix relogging resetting the avatar state cooldown it didnt. Its not just the board is the whole avatar state. Might be a bug in project korra itself though

jedk1

if 1.1.7g was supposed to fix relogging resetting the avatar state cooldown it didnt. Its not just the board is the whole avatar state. Might be a bug in project korra itself though
No, 1.1.7g wasnt supposed to fix that bug. I haven't gotten around to working on that bug yet. What I meant by a relog glitch was that it was reappearing after a relog, even if the player had it toggled off.

Tenket

Verified Member
[00:29:48 ERROR]: [JedCore] Plugin JedCore v1.1.7g has failed to register events for class com.jedk1.JedCore.listener.JCoreListener because com/projectkorra/projectkorra/event/HorizontalVelocityChangeEvent does not exist.

Not sure if this is important. Not a game breaking glitch anyway.
Im using the server reccomended, latest jedcore and korra beta 6

jedk1

[00:29:48 ERROR]: [JedCore] Plugin JedCore v1.1.7g has failed to register events for class com.jedk1.JedCore.listener.JCoreListener because com/projectkorra/projectkorra/event/HorizontalVelocityChangeEvent does not exist.

Not sure if this is important. Not a game breaking glitch anyway.
Im using the server reccomended, latest jedcore and korra beta 6
Send me your latest.log please.

jedk1

jedk1 updated JedCore with a new update entry:

Updates & Ability Changes (1.1.8)

Bug Fixes:
  • Fixed FireBreath particle range.
  • Fixed FrostBreath particle range.
Updates:
  • Updated FireBreath to melt ice.
  • Updated FrostBreath to be affected by PhaseChange, HeatControl and FireBreath.
  • Updated SpiritBeam to create explosions when used.
New Features:
  • Added ElementSphere Stream ability thanks to @Finn_Bueno_. (It currently appears as a Fire ability until this is fixed in PK).
Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:

HydroMan

Verified Member
Can you add the change to waterflow, as so that it would be independent to only one source block until the final sneak?

Tenket

Verified Member
I was wondering if it was possible to change the speed of earthpillar, perhaps a config option?. It extends at such a speed that it phases through entities and does a half heart of damage when the entity phases out.

You can't stand on it and lift yourself up. As you just get pushed to the side. If it were slower then you could use it to push entities from all sides also. It woudl be a much more versatile move that way.

Tenket

Verified Member
Bug Report. Revert earthbending false breaks earthpillar

Pillar will extend but when you press shift to revert it, the earthbend noise happens but the blocks remain. Any earthbending to the blocks in the pillar will not have any effect (as if the blocks no longer register in PK).

Upon server reset you are able to bend these blocks again. Ive checked the entire log and not one error warning or anything.

jedk1

Bug Report. Revert earthbending false breaks earthpillar

Pillar will extend but when you press shift to revert it, the earthbend noise happens but the blocks remain. Any earthbending to the blocks in the pillar will not have any effect (as if the blocks no longer register in PK).

Upon server reset you are able to bend these blocks again. Ive checked the entire log and not one error warning or anything.
Okay i will look into it.

PhanaticD

Verified Member
thanks for the new feature in the elementsphere! btw might want to update the front page to include bending.ability.ElementSphere.Stream

jonaman5678

All the abilities of jetcore are defaulted to all players can i disable this so i can work with the permissions instead of everyone having all the abilities wihtout the permissions?

Status
Not open for further replies.