• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Deleted] BloodFreeze

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Finn_Bueno_ submitted a new resource:

BloodFreeze - Freeze every creature around you using bloodbending!

BloodFreeze
Freeze every creature around you using bloodbending!
GIF:
Coming soon...

Description:
BloodFreeze is one of the strongest bloodbending abilities there is. It allows the user to freeze any living create around them, and controlling them idividually. To use, simply sneak. Everything around you will be unable to move. To move a creature, left click while...
Read more about this resource...

Varni1

Verified Member
Oh nice. At least we're getting a massive surge(pun intended ;]) of bloodbending moves. Is there a config that will allow you to set how long an entity will be frozen?

SuperBower118

Verified Member
I'm preeeeetttttttyyyyyyy sure this was the way how AS Bloodbending worked in Orion's plugin. Nice move, nonetheless, and I guess I'm happy to see the feature return (I don't exactly main water : P)

Status
Not open for further replies.