• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Deleted] AirPocket

Status
Not open for further replies.

moo3oo3oo3

Verified Member
You do realize you're using EarthRide cooldown?
Code:
private long COOLDOWN = ProjectKorra.plugin.getConfig().getLong("AddOns.finnbon.EarthRide.Cooldown");
Code:
Methods.getBendingPlayer(player.getName()).addCooldown("AirPocket", COOLDOWN);

Last edited:

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
You do realize you're using EarthRide cooldown?
Code:
private long COOLDOWN = ProjectKorra.plugin.getConfig().getLong("AddOns.finnbon.EarthRide.Cooldown");
Code:
Methods.getBendingPlayer(player.getName()).addCooldown("AirPocket", COOLDOWN);
Oops! That was really stupid! *Hits himself for stupidity* Thanks for telling me. :)

d189

Verified Member
Any reason why this wouldn't work with the newest beta my players miss it cause they loved it's roleplay uses!

HydroMan

Verified Member
chi haz 3 letters, you know what else has 3 letters. thats right. Dog! Dog, dog spelled backwards is god. so does that mean that chi=god? we need more evidence!, so if chi=god then chiblockers but be ninja puppy dogs in disguise for the Illuminati but if they work for chiblocking master Doritos does that mean that amon was no kill cause of this move? O_O
Hydroman has 8 letters. It contains two words: "Hydro" and "Man". 8:2=4. Hydro uses 1 element out of four. 4-1=3. You know what other thing consists of threes? Triangle. Trangle is illuminati symbol. You guess it. Hydrom..... SHIT, I SPOILED MY COVER. IM GONNA BE BAN FOE SHOE ._.

Hero

Verified Member
Hydroman has 8 letters. It contains two words: "Hydro" and "Man". 8:2=4. Hydro uses 1 element out of four. 4-1=3. You know what other thing consists of threes? Triangle. Trangle is illuminati symbol. You guess it. Hydrom..... SHIT, I SPOILED MY COVER. IM GONNA BE BAN FOE SHOE ._.
omg...

OMG has 3 letters
so does the "..."
Hero minus the "O"!

Status
Not open for further replies.