• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Deleted] AirPocket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
finnbon submitted a new resource:

AirPocket - Prevent others from falling to their death!

AirPocket
Save your friends from falling to their death!

Description:
Hold shift to create a pocket of air at the location you are looking. Anything that falls on it, won't take fall damage.

Usage:
Hold Shift: Creates a pocket of air at the location you are looking!

To do:
• Other stuff, if anything will be suggested!

Permission:
bending.ability.AirPocket
This...
Read more about this resource...

Theplaya1202

I have a suggestion, maybe you could make this ability so you could trap an entity inside, and they would not take damage, but have slowness 3 on them, almost like suffocate, but without damage or blindness

WaterFan99

Verified Member
who am i gonna save with this move, seriously. other than farm animals xD. only bender i see saving is a waterbender xD

HydroMan

Verified Member
who am i gonna save with this move, seriously. other than farm animals xD. only bender i see saving is a waterbender xD
Well ,they don't need saving either if they have waterbottles in hand, they just can simple put surge beneat their feet XD

WaterFan99

Verified Member
chi haz 3 letters, you know what else has 3 letters. thats right. Dog! Dog, dog spelled backwards is god. so does that mean that chi=god? we need more evidence!, so if chi=god then chiblockers but be ninja puppy dogs in disguise for the Illuminati but if they work for chiblocking master Doritos does that mean that amon was no kill cause of this move? O_O

Status
Not open for further replies.