• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Could someone teach me make some abilities? From Scratch?

Sorin

Verified Member
To be honest I haven't even watched the video's so the content is unknown to me, I don't think you should have to have your hand held to make a move or code at all you'll know your ready to make a move when you know it, having someone fix your code is a lot different though.
It's not like every thing is as natural to everyone geesh he asked for help, he isn't asking for someone to help him rob a bank, and so what if people "don't know" give him a break he want's someone to help him it isn't the end of the world, if you don't want to help him then good stop replying to the thread, and let someone else try and help him. But i don't appreciate you saying there is a problem with people helping others with coding because they aren't familiar with it. and I think the video is awesome helped me a lot as well but linking him to them isn't to helpful, he actually had the guts to ask for help, most people don't. But please guy's help each other it isn't like you have to tell him what to do just guide him through it.

Matt

Verified Member
It's not like every thing is as natural to everyone geesh he asked for help, he isn't asking for someone to help him rob a bank, and so what if people "don't know" give him a break he want's someone to help him it isn't the end of the world, if you don't want to help him then good stop replying to the thread, and let someone else try and help him. But i don't appreciate you saying there is a problem with people helping others with coding because they aren't familiar with it. and I think the video is awesome helped me a lot as well but linking him to them isn't to helpful, he actually had the guts to ask for help, most people don't. But please guy's help each other it isn't like you have to tell him what to do just guide him through it.
Allright I see your point, x3

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
"Making it an actual move"
All I have seen you doing is something from a library example.
Also, you haven't seen all my moves, so don't say anything about them ;)

Froosty11

Verified Member
:oops:One last mini question if it doesnt work when i test it on my server can someone check the coding for me im not good at that?...

Matt

Verified Member
"Making it an actual move"
All I have seen you doing is something from a library example.
Also, you haven't seen all my moves, so don't say anything about them ;)
What are you even talking about? I did the math myself and the anamation it's called basic Trigonometry and basic cone math
learn it.

Last edited:

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
What are you even talking about? I did the math myself it's called basic Trigonometry and basic cone math
learn it.
I know it. Stop being rude dude. You don't have the right to think you are better than others. (Now you are going to say you don't think that, but your previous comments prove you do :L)

Matt

Verified Member
I know it. Stop being rude dude. You don't have the right to think you are better than others. (Now you are going to say you don't think that, but your previous comments prove you do :L)
I never said I was better, I may be more knowledgeable but not better...

Sorin

Verified Member
GUYS STOP WITH THE BICKERING AND TAKE IT INTO A CONVERSATION WHERE IT DOESN'T EFFECT EVERYONE ELSE ON THE THREAD. I am so sick and tired of seeing this stupid fights on the threads it is so so so so so stupid. I can't believe i used to do this kinda crap grrrrrr. Just seriously go somewhere else with it.

Matt

Verified Member
GUYS STOP WITH THE BICKERING AND TAKE IT INTO A CONVERSATION WHERE IT DOESN'T EFFECT EVERYONE ELSE ON THE THREAD. I am so sick and tired of seeing this stupid fights on the threads it is so so so so so stupid. I can't believe i used to do this kinda crap grrrrrr. Just seriously go somewhere else with it.
Isn't that what the forums are for? Debates ;)

Sorin

Verified Member
Isn't that what the forums are for? Debates ;)
It isn't a debate it is a immature fight between two people that can't grasp what being respectful to others is like seriously:

noun
  1. 1.
    a formal discussion on a particular topic in a public meeting or legislative assembly, in which opposing arguments are put forward.
    synonyms: discussion, discourse, parley, dialogue; More

verb
  1. 1.
    argue about (a subject), especially in a formal manner.
    "the board debated his proposal"
    synonyms: discuss, talk over/through, talk about, thrash out, hash out, argue,dispute; More