• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Important Community / Staff Survey

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Hello everyone! So I'm interested in hearing about the staff from the community. I have created a survey (the last public survey we did was a huge success (very productive), so I'm hoping for similar results here.

You can find the survey here: http://bit.ly/1IkSua4

Please Note: It is a few pages long, make sure it is submitted before you close the tab!

Please be open and honest with your answers. I am the only one who will see the responses and who said what. Departments may view department specific comments, but will not be able to see who said what, so this is your opportunity to speak your mind on the staff.

Thank you so much for your participation. This will be open through Saturday. I can't wait to hear what you guys have to say! We stay committed to providing the best experience for everyone in the community, and sometimes that means that we must make reasonable reform within our staff to do so.

Hero

Verified Member
Hello everyone! So I'm interested in hearing about the staff from the community. I have created a survey (the last public survey we did was a huge success (very productive), so I'm hoping for similar results here.

You can find the survey here: http://bit.ly/1IkSua4

Please Note: It is a few pages long, make sure it is submitted before you close the tab!

Please be open and honest with your answers. I am the only one who will see the responses and who said what. Departments may view department specific comments, but will not be able to see who said what, so this is your opportunity to speak your mind on the staff.

Thank you so much for your participation. This will be open through Saturday. I can't wait to hear what you guys have to say! We stay committed to providing the best experience for everyone in the community, and sometimes that means that we must make reasonable reform within our staff to do so.
This is why I find you impressive.