• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Combos for every element

Should this be added?

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Work on it more

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hartford15

Verified Member
I know this has been said before but my idea is different. What I mean by combos is not different moves you can do from doing multiple shifts and clicks on other moves, but more to free up space for new moves.

One of the biggest problems we are facing with this plugin is that we don't have enough space. Our hot bar is only 9 slots allowing us only 9 moves. If we could group some of the moves together to be one move then we could be able to do more.

Surge is already a great example of this. It has the wave u can launch and freeze at people and the shield. Other moves could be combined like they are. Such as water manipulation and torrent, they are both already similar and work well together as one move. Since one starts by clicking and then shifting and the other starts by shifting then clicking, the can be separate but in one move.

I do like the fire combos idea, it also saves room. So why not play on both. You can combine some moves into 1 move so then there is space. But then instead of always making a new move that you have to bind, you can just make it a combo.

I really hope you all take the time to read this. I haven't totally thought out everything so please leave a comment.

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
This really won't work when we end up with a large number of moves over 9. They are all going to be different and they simply won't all fit.

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Denied -

Many of the abilities that can be reasonably merged together either have been or are planned to be already. As far as making room for more moves, there is no set cap on the # of moves each element can / will have.

Status
Not open for further replies.