• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
ChiPack

ChiPack 1.2.1

Aqualon

Verified Member
This raped my ProjectKorra.. bending didnt work with this ability, and I couldn't bind a thing.. I removed it now, and everything works perfect

xNuminousx

Verified Member
This raped my ProjectKorra.. bending didnt work with this ability, and I couldn't bind a thing.. I removed it now, and everything works perfect
Worked fine on my server. Mind giving more useful information like Pk / MC versions and any error logs? I assume if it broke something like you say then an error log appeared.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
In your servers console when you load the server. It should get spammed with a bunch of stuff saying "[this] was not able to load!" (summary) with a lot of other stuff which will help a developer pin-point where exactly in the code the issue lies. Imagine being given a dictionary that's not in any sort of order and being told to find a certain word. It'd be extremely difficult, if not impossible. The error log in the console will, in this scenario, arrange the words in the dictionary alphabetically making it easier to find that word.

Pride

Verified Member
Imagine being given a dictionary that's not in any sort of order and being told to find a certain word. It'd be extremely difficult, if not impossible. The error log in the console will, in this scenario, arrange the words in the dictionary alphabetically making it easier to find that word.
nice analogy

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Did you put it in the abilities folder? Cuz it's a side-plugin. It clearly is in the side-plugin section.