• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
ChiPack

Side Plugin ChiPack 1.2.1

ChiPack
~ Github ~

A small pack of Chiblocking abilities!

- Jab: Jab is the main ability in this small pack. It does no extra damage but is used in the combos often.
- NinjaStance: Move faster and jump higher, like a ninja. You can also become stealthy while in this stance.
- ChiblockJab: The first of Jab combos. Chiblocks the jabbed entity for a short time.
  • FlyingKick: A combo that is for offense and mobility. This allows chiblockers to leap through the air and kick entities in their way.
  • WeakeningJab: Cripples enemies, making them more susceptible to damage.

Permissions:
Code:
bending.ability.jab - Jab ability
bending.ability.ninjastance - NinjaStance ability
bending.ability.chiblockjab - ChiblockJab combo
bending.ability.flyingkick - FlyingKick combo
bending.ability.weakeningjab - WeakeningJab combo
Config:
YAML:
#Main config
Abilities:
  Jab:
    Enabled: true
    Cooldown: 3000
    MaxUses: 3
  NinjaStance:
    Cooldown: 0
    Stealth:
      Duration: 5000
      ChargeTime: 2000
    DamageModifier: 0.5
Combos:
  ChiblockJab:
    Cooldown: 5000
    Duration: 3000
  FlyingKick:
    Cooldown: 4000
    Damage: 2
    LaunchPower: 2.2
  WeakeningJab:
    Cooldown: 6000
    Duration: 3000
    Modifier: 2.0

#Language config
Abilities:
  Jab:
    Description: This ability allows fast paced attacking. Left clicking will activate the ability, as will right clicking (has to be on an entity!), both adding a point to it. It can be used a certain number of times before going on cooldown.
  NinjaStance:
    Description: Move super fast and sneakily like a ninja, but you deal less damage!
Combos:
  ChiblockJab:
    Description: This combo allows you to chiblock a player. Does no extra damage!
  FlyingKick:
    Description: Leap through the air, kicking entities you may encounter along the way. This combo ends when you hit the ground!
  WeakeningJab:
    Description: Cripple your foes! This combo makes enemies more susceptible to damage!
Designed for PK 1.8.6+ and Spigot 1.12.2

"This is not an official ProjectKorra plugin, therefore, no official support will be provided in any threads other than this one. Use at your own risk."
Author
Simplicitee
Downloads
First release
Last update
Rating
3.75 star(s) 4 ratings

More resources from Simplicitee

Latest updates

1. Update to new PK

Updated to newest PK
  2. 1.8.7 Compatibility

Compatible with 1.8.7
  3. New abilities and general fixes!

New Abilities: WeakeningJab: makes entities more susceptible to damage NinjaStance: speedy but...

Latest reviews

Great work on your ChiPack so far, but could you remove the ChiblockJab from the list of Chi moves because it looks funny.
Would be better if you renamed the "jab" as "quickstrike" so that it could replace the stock abilities. It would just look weird when servers have quickstrike and jab enable at the same time, as the jab dominates and renders the other useless.
Simplicitee
Simplicitee
They have different purposes and uses, I will not rename it.
Ohhh me likey :3
I hope you'll continue adding on to this pack ^-^
Simplicitee
Simplicitee
I do. If you look at the github, you might find secrets :x
Nothing works.
Simplicitee
Simplicitee
I can help if you provide more information than just "nothing works" :D