• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
ChiPack

ChiPack 1.2.1

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Simplicitee submitted a new resource:

ChiPack - Chiblocking abilities galore!

ChiPack
~ Github ~

A small pack of Chiblocking abilities!

- Jab: Jab is the main ability in this small pack. It does no extra damage but is used in the combos often
- ChiblockJab: The first of Jab combos. Chiblocks the jabbed entity.
- FlyingKick: A combo that is for offense and mobility. This allows chiblockers to...
Read more about this resource...

Would be better if you renamed the "jab" as "quickstrike" so that it could replace the stock abilities. It would just look weird when servers have quickstrike and jab enable at the same time, as the jab dominates and renders the other useless.

Replied to review.
Well, the thing is, how it was a earth, by making loads of similar-alike-in-common makes the /b d list longer. I just hate scrolling through the long list spammed with unnecessary abilities. That's just my input why custom abilities sometimes annoy me.

BTW, just curious, would I be able to create an ability that disables another but stock one, with the difference of their names to each other? Like installing it, can it somehow disable the other by itself, despite having a diffent name?

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
In General, the ability of the jab takes away the magic until you write b reload, and combos with the jab not working.
This will be fixed
Well, the thing is, how it was a earth, by making loads of similar-alike-in-common makes the /b d list longer. I just hate scrolling through the long list spammed with unnecessary abilities. That's just my input why custom abilities sometimes annoy me.

BTW, just curious, would I be able to create an ability that disables another but stock one, with the difference of their names to each other? Like installing it, can it somehow disable the other by itself, despite having a diffent name?

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt
They have different uses, therefore I will not change the name. It isn't like chin locking is exactly swimming in abilities anyways. And yes it's possible