• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Chi Moves

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXDauntedShinobiXx

Verified Member
1. Disarm: U strike a person with this move and whatever he has in his hand is 100 percent dropped, maybe a cool down of 30 seconds.
2. Stun: This strike give your enemy nausea for about 20 seconds.
3. Finishing Strike: This will be hard but, what if the move finishing strike, gets activated only then you used a combo, like for example, you used stun, then rapid fist, then paralyzed him, you can then go behind him and use the move finishing strike. So this move only works when u hit him from behind, and only if you use a combo, cuz spamming rapid fist i really getting boring.
4. Tire: When you strike with this move maybe, hmm, 5 times in a row, between each at most 2 seconds, you opponent gets tired, this is in other words, mining fatigue, and maybe hunger? not sure tho. But would be cool.
5. What if chi users can strike, this is a chance, and a pretty low one, but if they succeed the bender cant use whatever move was binded to the slot that was selected, he cant use that move for some time, maybe 2 minutes or so. And watch out, the bender will just be able to rebind the move and it'll be fixed. Pretty hard problem.
6. Shouldn't Chi also have a certain speed boost like air benders. Like they can move with some extra speed, maybe speed 2 or 1.
Im not really a chi bender, but a few moves that might be good. I like the tire and stun, they would be cool for the Chi's Arsenal and arent hard to add ;) Finishing strike is a last seconf idea i thought of but seemed pretty cool, Well hope a few get added cuz chi doesnt have much moves. And uhh one thing. When you have mcMMO in ur server, and a players unarmed is pretty high... Chi becomes extremely strong, sometimes OP, I hope u guys cna find a way to lock the amount of damage CHi does, and find another way to make it increase by time.

V

Vidcom

Disarm is a feature for the Unarmed branch in mcMMO, a plugin commonly used on bending servers. Stun could get OP fast. Finishing Strike could go into a ChiCombo set up, like the FireCombo one. Tire makes little sense to me. No.5 is interesting, but it generally blocked bending on the show, not bending techniques specifically. No.6, chiblockers have a speed buff already added in.

xXDauntedShinobiXx

Verified Member
Disarm is a feature for the Unarmed branch in mcMMO, a plugin commonly used on bending servers. Stun could get OP fast. Finishing Strike could go into a ChiCombo set up, like the FireCombo one. Tire makes little sense to me. No.5 is interesting, but it generally blocked bending on the show, not bending techniques specifically. No.6, chiblockers have a speed buff already added in.
Oh cool, I don't play as chi alot, but sorry about that, And in disarm, im talking about a 100% disarming, Like for example u want him to disarm his sword that instant, u can use disarm, WHICH would be great cuz in warp bending, i hate people who use swords, plus i repeat it would have a high cool down. About stun, it has a cool down but I dont know, if you have a 2 minute cooldown... well... ull barely use it once.

V

Vidcom

Oh cool, I don't play as chi alot, but sorry about that, And in disarm, im talking about a 100% disarming, Like for example u want him to disarm his sword that instant, u can use disarm, WHICH would be great cuz in warp bending, i hate people who use swords, plus i repeat it would have a high cool down. About stun, it has a cool down but I dont know, if you have a 2 minute cooldown... well... ull barely use it once.
If we set these huge time barriers for powerful moves, it just means we're just clogging up the plugin on useless material if left alone, or the server owners lower the wait times and make them really OP :/

xX_FireGaming_Xx

Verified Member
do u know AtomicCreeperMan and Eyeless_jack22

Verdinhox2

Verified Member
the only thing i like is the mining fatigue, but only if this happen when using the paralyze ability as you can see in the show, the bender get a little fatigue in the arms, you could add this to paralyze ability would be cool

Sketz

Verified Member

Maybe look into a new server? ;)

<--- :'), xD

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Denied - This suggestion is far too bloated, it would be best to break it down into individual suggestions. When they have so many things in one thread, it's hard to approve / deny certain aspects of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.