• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Chi]Freerunning

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceEyes

[Chi]Freerunning

Chi hasn't got a good ability to show of their agility.
So I thought that pk could add this addon: http://projectkorra.com/threads/freerunning.2637/
to the pk core plugin.

What is it?
It's an addon with multipe cool freerunning stuff which are pretty usefull in battle.
The problem is tho, that the addon isn't getting updated nor can you use it for its actual version (its broken). So pk would need to fix it.

It contains stuff like:
Dodge: Left click the ground to dodge to the left, right click the ground to dodge to the right
Wallrun: Run to a wall jump click.
Hang: Jump to a wall and shift, when you left click it will launch you to the direction you were holding your cursor.
Backflip: Click while in air to launch yourself backwards. And i think shift and click again to do a attack which knocksback nearby players.
Fireroll(?): click while jumping and you will be sent to the ground and you'd extinguish.
Dash: Click and you will dash into the direction you look
I can't remember everything and I am not to sure if you use everything like stated above, since I've only used it for some weeks. And thats months ago.

The move is originaly made by @Finn_Bueno_ who then gave it further to @Soarinsorin

Last edited:

Sorin

I do plan on updating my abilities, I have just been very busy lately, I plan to do a complete re-code on it this week-end, but if pk wants to add it and take it over, i'm fine with that.

IceEyes

I do plan on updating my abilities, I have just been very busy lately, I plan to do a complete re-code on it this week-end, but if pk wants to add it and take it over, i'm fine with that.
I didn't mean to insult you in any way. I just really like the addon and think it's woth to be in the pk core plugin.

Sorin

I didn't mean to insult you in any way. I just really like the addon and think it's woth to be in the pk core plugin.
You didn't insult me :p
In-fact, its pretty cool that someone would like to see my addon added to the core plugin!

Status
Not open for further replies.