• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Chi ability (idea) "vain block"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Sensei

Verified Member
hello all.
this is just a small move suggestion for a chiblocker, it may or may not be useful and or a good ideab but im gona go for it anyways.

what it do?: using his understanding of the human body the chiblocker can strike points in his or his targets body to block blood flow and redirect more blood to a desired part of his body.
Well, seeing as chiblockers can apparently block your veins, with this logic.... Block all blood from your brain.. Instant kill..

Hero

Verified Member
the blocking of the blood to certain parts of the body is not a COMPLETE block, its more like making the passage way for the blood flow smaller and more pressed.
so if u want to bring logic into this, its not a COMPLETE close of the veins, just enough to get alot of the blood to flow elseware
No, it completely stops.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Finn I'm just saying, functionality>cannon or logic SOMETIMES. Pk's base is to bring bending to mc, not create a completely (apparently only sometimes?) logical plugin that completely aligns with the show. Pk isn't RP.
Wait what? I'm just trolling a bit by leaving a link to a page which explans blood flow, as it just makes no sense.

promancer

Verified Member
Wait what? I'm just trolling a bit by leaving a link to a page which explans blood flow, as it just makes no sense.
There are a lot of things that don't make much sense in the plugin, I'm more concerned with a constant heal chiblocker...
No it doesn't make sense.

Last edited:

Hero

Verified Member
There are a lot of things that don't make much sense in the plugin, I'm more concerned with a constant heal chiblocker...
Maybe they should make it so they can drain the victim of there chi!
Becus den they can bee strongrr agann!

The sarcasm is real

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I know, but they do sort of make scene in the world of bending and minecraft. This just doesn't make sense in any of those.

FearlessPie121

Verified Member
Great concept! Love the reference from the show. My only problem is.. well, everything. Water is really the only element that can heal and that's very realistic considering water in the show and real life can heal. I don't even understand how you can punch yourself in certain areas to make your blood flow.

First off, this is very ironic because this move focuses on knowing the human body yet, this suggestion doesn't even have any logic concerning the actual human body.

• There are three types of cells, one of those cells are white cells. They heal humans by creating scabs to prevent diseases and infections
  • Punching a wound won't actually help it, it will cause infections from the chi blocker's hands (germs).
Now if you want to change this suggestion to giving the Chi Blocker poison when punching a wound, that would make more sense than regeneration. I'm not professional at the science or medical, but common sense would sure help if it was thought out in this suggestion.

This may not be a bad move but this is just far from realistic even if bending is far more unrealistic. That is all I have to say..

Nasser

Verified Member
i don't know what's the point of this, you get damaged then healed back, so what's the point lmao.

P0W3RK1D

Verified Member
you all make pretty valid points (more or less) and I somewhat agree.
i just think chi need some kind of unique utility though...ill probly make a small post on it later but:
Chi blocker gear.: gear based around the design in legend of korra.
im not for sure but by simply observing what i see from the show the chi blockers gear may or may not do these things:

-give the chiblocker something simular to nightvision, this seems to be evedent in the glowing green glasses part of the eyes, especially at night

-make them imune or resistant to fire and eletrical based attacks, this seems to be possable because they seem to be wearing rubber suits

-possable ability to breath under water or in conditions the wearer would otherwise wouldnt be able to breath, this has never been seen in the show but it seems to be somewhat posable with the equipments the equalists have on their helmets.(its never been seen being used other then when something like a smoke bomb goes off but it looks like it was made for "assisted breathing" purposes such as breathing in smoke or possibly under water)

-bolas: B/C they r awsome

FearlessPie121

Verified Member
you all make pretty valid points (more or less) and I somewhat agree.
i just think chi need some kind of unique utility though...ill probly make a small post on it later but:
Chi blocker gear.: gear based around the design in legend of korra.
im not for sure but by simply observing what i see from the show the chi blockers gear may or may not do these things:

-give the chiblocker something simular to nightvision, this seems to be evedent in the glowing green glasses part of the eyes, especially at night

-make them imune or resistant to fire and eletrical based attacks, this seems to be possable because they seem to be wearing rubber suits

-possable ability to breath under water or in conditions the wearer would otherwise wouldnt be able to breath, this has never been seen in the show but it seems to be somewhat posable with the equipments the equalists have on their helmets.(its never been seen being used other then when something like a smoke bomb goes off but it looks like it was made for "assisted breathing" purposes such as breathing in smoke or possibly under water)

-bolas: B/C they r awsome
This would rather be better in RPG considering all the gears and items are in it and core focuses more on the moves and gameplay rather than small features.

Status
Not open for further replies.