• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Changing element presets faster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Carreon

Verified Member
8I was wondering it was possibly for a player to bind more than one ability to a slot
For example:
Say a player is an avatar what if there was a certain key to change all of the players bound abilities to the set up element preset to where the player can quickly change his element during a battle and have all their slots boud with abilities from the corresponding element

Last edited:

Sorin

Verified Member
This is already a thing... /bending preset, and all elements are able to use this already..

Mason Carreon

Verified Member
Ik this is already in the plugin but maybe if there was a way to change the elements quicker if your in a battle without having to type in a command

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
If you can't type "/b p b fire" or "/b p b f" in 0.5 - 1 second, then please go back to learning how to use a keyboard.

Hero

Verified Member
If you can't type "/b p b fire" or "/b p b f" in 0.5 - 1 second, then please go back to learning how to use a keyboard.
La la la la la

Lets point out some of the flaws in that statement.
  • Poor dexterity
  • Different keyboard
  • Hand problems
  • Oh and not everyone spends hours learning how to type

Hero

Verified Member
8I was wondering it was possibly for a player to bind more than one ability to a slot
For example:
Say a player is an avatar what if there was a certain key to change all of the players bound abilities to the set up element preset to where the player can quickly change his element during a battle and have all their slots boud with abilities from the corresponding element
Im not sure its possible. Im not sure if its correct but you can always try macros.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Oh and some servers change the command to something extreme or annoying like /bending preset bind [name]
You can't really change the commands, but I think you mean when you can't use /b cos of voxel. Use /pk instead then.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
La la la la la

Lets point out some of the flaws in that statement.
  • Poor dexterity
  • Different keyboard
  • Hand problems
  • Oh and not everyone spends hours learning how to type
Lovely how you have to go mad at it again. Normal? What's that? :rolleyes:

Hero

Verified Member
You can't really change the commands, but I think you mean when you can't use /b cos of voxel. Use /pk instead then.
Ive seen it happen ._.
Its awful. Even then, it takes like 5ish seconds to actually type everything.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Ive seen it happen ._.
Its awful. Even then, it takes like 5ish seconds to actually type everything.
well, you'd have to modify the code for it then. And sure some servers use a custom jar, but if they really did change that then they are simply stupid, and I gotta agree with you.

Orion_Solus

Verified Member
For example:
Maybe you should be able to bind a preset to your slot ? Then you don't have to type anything during combat just click and your binds would change.

FearlessPie121

Verified Member
Yes this could very be useful, but think about it. You need basic typing skills to even play minecraft so.... And also, most servers aren't designed to give players the ability to switch elements binds anyways. Plus, switching binds during a fight isn't that smart. Maybe try some plugins that allows you to create a custom command that executes /bending preset bind. I know a lot of good plugins with those functions, but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to share those types of things here.

Green

Verified Member
Um Hero I can use what ever words I want thank you. And it would make more DIVERSE bending during a fight because you could switch all of your moves back and forth so you would be using many more moves. No one has the time to type anything mid fight.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
The suggestion at hand is asking for the plugin to make a macro.. Which isn't possible with a plugin so this is denied... If you want this feature you can look into getting a macro mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.