• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Changelog] WaterArms [Alpha]

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
HELLO LADIES GENTLEMEN AND RANDOM PEOPLE, AND GOOGLE BOTS ON THIS SITE OF COURSE.

I present, as requested by many, @owlcool and @finnbon , presenting,

Waterarms
水アームズ
Arms acqua
Wasser Waffen

Was that needed? Overkill? Shure.

Changelog
  • Alpha 1.0 - Created (Animation, Waterline/Icewhip base set up)
  • Update Alpha 1.3
    - Fixed Waterline not working, connected it to the listener class as a player animation
    - Added Description (Huge, and detailed!)
    - Fixed Configuration for each individual move, such as waterline or icewhip. They are under separate configuration from waterarms, titled "WAWaterline" and "WAIcewhip" This might be a little more space filling - but it is worth it and allows you to have more control over the waterarms
    - Fixed an issue (a small mistake on my part) making it so you had to have icewhip bound to use it, instead of waterarms.
  • Update Alpha 3!
    • Complete Re-write of waterline!
    • Re-write of part of waterarms listener
  • Alpha 3.8
    • New Config System (Example Below)
    • Complete Re-Write of IceWhip

Downloads
Coming In Beta!

Screenshots
Coming In Later Alpha Versions!

Features

• Waterarms lets you use it as a temporary spout automatically, shoot water behind you to make you swim faster (fast swim)
  • Icewhip shoots a whip of ice out, doing less damage but slowing the enemy down
  • Waterline shoots a whip of water out, doing more damage than icewhip
  • Waterline also allows you to grapple to an area if it hits a block rather than a target
Please DO NOT rip this move off or make another copy of it, unless you want to help with this one.
By that, by member confusion (no offense, just stating why i posted it), I mean you may not steal the attacks/functions of mine.

Enjoy ^-^

Last edited:

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
New update!
Update Alpha 1.3
- Fixed Waterline not working, connected it to the listener class as a player animation
- Added Description (Huge, and detailed!)
- Fixed Configuration for each individual move, such as waterline or icewhip. They are under separate configuration from waterarms, titled "WAWaterline" and "WAIcewhip" This might be a little more space filling - but it is worth it and allows you to have more control over the waterarms
- Fixed an issue (a small mistake on my part) making it so you had to have icewhip bound to use it, instead of waterarms.

Hopefully next update i bring you guys an animation fix/update!

CookieTheSlapper

Verified Member
I absolutely love this move. Keep up the good work! I'm glad to see your back coding moves. I remember when you made your first move (very good for your first move!) and I loved it! I still have chiblockers on my server asking me to add SpeedBurst! (crashed my server when I added it). This move looks amazing! I can't wait for it to be released. If you ever need any testers with this move, I have my own server I can test it on and report bugs, etc. -Cookie

Sketz

Verified Member
How do you even move/attack Like that.
Like, do you evem get to move, fast? Or move at all considering your in water....

ê.Õ