• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Complete Catapult Controlling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faetriax

Verified Member
As of now, Catapult for Earthbenders is practically impossible to control. If you were to sling into the sky at an angle you would keep going without control until you land or hit something. I think this should be altered. Maybe instead of it going on until landing, you can control it like creative mod flying while keeping the same general premise. The basis is the same; pressing shift can make you go down, and pressing space can make you go up. Unlike creative mod flying, pressing space will only let you go up a certain amount of blocks in the air (I only suggest something around 3-5, but not too much.), and pressing shift only lets you go down about the same height so it's not too overpowered. As a result, Catapult would be more user friendly, and easier to stay in battle with.

Feel free to comment your opinion and whether or not you agree! :)

X_Eco

Verified Member
I don't think earth benders can fly.Maybe they can move around while going down but no flying.

Majorite

Verified Member
I somewhat agree with X-Eco. Earthbenders can't fly, even if its 3-5 blocks. I think Catapult should stay how it is. In the show, it can not be controlled in the air, and the plugin show stay close to the show.

Faetriax

Verified Member
I now see my flaw, and I agree with you both. Earth benders can't fly, so this would be irrelevant.

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
I'm marking this as complete for the sake of cleaning up our suggestion forum. A little while back Earthbenders got the ability to tap sneak while Catapulting to only go up half the distance, thus making it a bit more controllable.

Status
Not open for further replies.