• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied BloodBending Improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.

owlcool

Verified Member
Do you really have to be that mean? You sure dont like letting others have fun

Well, not sure what i should expect from you otherwise :/
It is because the picture is becoming unoriginal. The first or second time someone saw it? Slight chuckle at most. Third time it starts to get annoying.

Joeri

Verified Member
It is because the picture is becoming unoriginal. The first or second time someone saw it? Slight chuckle at most. Third time it starts to get annoying.
Thats your opinion though, you could have atleast stated it in a nice way like "That picture is becomming a bit unoriginal"

owlcool

Verified Member
Thats your opinion though, you could have atleast stated it in a nice way like "That picture is becomming a bit unoriginal"
I will waste no time, so to do so I don't think of the best way to put stuff most of the time. This could probably be said better.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
@&@$@&@$;&;&5!&(!;&,&!!:mad:!:"(@?86!(&9:$4)&4!3@(&30-
Oh the ranting is over?
*whistles non-suspiciously*
But yea I like your ideas saturtos

HydroMan

Verified Member
While watching that fight scene not the first time ,what i thought of it just by now ,as when hama bloodbenden ang and sukko from the ice that katara froze them into thetrees ,before they almost bum to each other by hama bending them ,she manage to break ice with bending their bodies out of it ,so this move could go with plugin ,as if the player is stuck in ice from surge wave/frostbreath or protecting themselves in it ,bloodbenders can manipulate there bodies and move them pass throught the ice by breaking the ice while they targeted bodies touch the ice

Dr_CrossFire

Verified Member
Another idea might be that if someone walks near the person getting bloodbended, they get slowly pulled in. When they get caught, you bloodbend them too. You'd be able to bloodbend multiple people, and when clicking to launch, they'd all scatter and get thrown in different directions :mad:

Saturtos

Verified Member
Another idea might be that if someone walks near the person getting bloodbended, they get slowly pulled in. When they get caught, you bloodbend them too. You'd be able to bloodbend multiple people, and when clicking to launch, they'd all scatter and get thrown in different directions :mad:
Oooh I like this one aswell... Kinda like a sand trap, the closer you get inside the more deadly it is!

Saturtos

Verified Member
While watching that fight scene not the first time ,what i thought of it just by now ,as when hama bloodbenden ang and sukko from the ice that katara froze them into thetrees ,before they almost bum to each other by hama bending them ,she manage to break ice with bending their bodies out of it ,so this move could go with plugin ,as if the player is stuck in ice from surge wave/frostbreath or protecting themselves in it ,bloodbenders can manipulate there bodies and move them pass throught the ice by breaking the ice while they targeted bodies touch the ice
Hmm maybe, not sure how you would get the breaking of the ice effect by bloodbending. Maybe kinda like an earthtunnel while you bloodbend, but only on ice?

Last edited:

HydroMan

Verified Member
Hmm maybe, not sure how you would get the breaking of the ice effect by bloodbending. Maybe kinda like an earthtunnel while you bloodbend, but only on ice?
i suggest a simple animation when the ice breaks by your hand, but all at the same time ,and ice breaks at 1.2 when the target is moved to the touching ice and moves from it after the ice shatter (also i suggest when the target is moved to the side of an ice dome ,at which side the target is moved ,that half part of ice breaks ,leaving the other part left out)

Saturtos

Verified Member
Ah I see. So you can bloodbend through the ice, and as you do the ice breaks, allowing the player to get free?

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Ah I see. So you can bloodbend through the ice, and as you do the ice breaks, allowing the player to get free?
If that feature is put in, I think it should have to be used like a move, it isn't just automatically pulling the person out of the ice. Good for trapping them in ice.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Yes ,you could moved them out of ice ,which they are using as a shield thing from any attacks ,or even if his teammate was froze in ice ,the bender could help him escape from the ice

Edit: I dont want to make this idea to op ,so i think the bender should only be capable by breaking thenormal ice ,not packed one

Last edited:

Saturtos

Verified Member
The bloodmanipulation move seems rather similar to bloodbending right now..
It would be very similar. I suggest making it more like watermanipulation, so you don't have as much control over a person when using this variation. Also bloodmanipulation would deal damage to entities as watermanipulation does.

Zolteex

Verified Member
BloodManipulation and BloodPulse are included in the already existing Bloodbending ability.

ThickBlood is too similar to Paralyze just more OP.

The first and second full moon abilities are too OP to be attainted by no more than a full moon. Avatar State + Bloodbending already includes "Massbloodpulse". Massbloodbending would be too OP to incorporate in to Avatar State.

I do see potential for Marionette. If you would like a Concept Designer to look further in to that ability, please create a seperate thread for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.