• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Biome Power [WATER/FIRE]

owlcool

Verified Member
Who the f*ck said something about blindness?!?
Me!!! As a troll post I put on as many negative passive for fire as I could. :p It does actually make a bit of sense if you want to use a bad source of cannon. The reasoning behind this was it was difficult for Zuko, a teenager, carried a tween through a snowstorm. That was why he said firebenders should get weakness in the snow biomes, because now this is a thread about giving strength to firebenders in desert biomes!

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Me!!! As a troll post I put on as many negative passive for fire as I could. :p It does actually make a bit of sense if you want to use a bad source of cannon. The reasoning behind this was it was difficult for Zuko, a teenager, carried a tween through a snowstorm. That was why he said firebenders should get weakness in the snow biomes, because now this is a thread about giving strength to firebenders in desert biomes!
Owl, why are you always confusing me?xd

owlcool

Verified Member
I propose that firebenders should get strength 2 in every biome other then snow. We saw how blacksmiths and stuff in the fire nation is cannon, so why not take it that way?

bordalandsdude19

Verified Member
Just because we never saw a firebenders trapped in a desert for hours getting dehydrated does not mean they can't be dehydrated. Wan Shi Tong's library was in the desert and Katara could bend just fine. If the only test subjects to being out in a snowstorm for hours is a firebenders and a unconscious airbender, then it might mean that they are actually human!

If you are going to use horrible logic, then of course firebenders should be blinded! It is in a snow storm!
EVERYONE would be blinded in a snowstorm. You should use logic, now.

owlcool

Verified Member
I already answered that silly goose!!! Read the posts in a thread before assuming stuff about it. So basically, get all your facts first then you can manipulate them to your whim.
EVERYONE would be blinded in a snowstorm. You should use logic, now.
I was insulting his source, his source apparently stated that firebenders that were in a snow STORM was somewhat weak so firebenders in a snow BIOME would be weak. I am sorry for putting this strain on your brain cells telling you to actually read all the posts before you insult someone's intelligence when they are insulting someone's source. did someone drop you on your head when you were a baby or what?
You probably should edit your two posts together so they aren't quite as spammy. Or just delete the answer that you posted that has already been answered, and the person who asked it has seen the answer. Or does logic hurt your brain?

bordalandsdude19

Verified Member
I already answered that silly goose!!! Read the posts in a thread before assuming stuff about it. So basically, get all your facts first then you can manipulate them to your whim.

I was insulting his source, his source apparently stated that firebenders that were in a snow STORM was somewhat weak so firebenders in a snow BIOME would be weak. I am sorry for putting this strain on your brain cells telling you to actually read all the posts before you insult someone's intelligence when they are insulting someone's source. did someone drop you on your head when you were a baby or what?
You probably should edit your two posts together so they aren't quite as spammy. Or just delete the answer that you posted that has already been answered, and the person who asked it has seen the answer. Or does logic hurt your brain?
Stop being a rude-ass before you get yourself banned, everyone's sick of it. He asked a Q and I supplied an A. If you're going to behave like this on a public forum insulting everyone because you think you're "top dog" This is obviously you being an ass.

owlcool

Verified Member
Stop being a rude-ass before you get yourself banned, everyone's sick of it. He asked a Q and I supplied an A. If you're going to behave like this on a public forum insulting everyone because you think you're "top dog" This is obviously you being an ass.
I supplied a A first. If you want me banned then report what I am doing wrong. :rolleyes:

owlcool

Verified Member
Already did.
Maybe calling me a *** every other post does not put you in good views to me. And if staff see that you have been calling me a *** maybe they will take every time you report me as a grudge, what the grudge is I don't know, but I know it exists.

bordalandsdude19

Verified Member
@MistPhizzle who is worse? The guy that' constantly being rude to everyone, being a hippocrit. *Him to me* "Stop insulting other people's intelligence. *Him to me later* "I don't mean to strain your brain cells by making you read this"

bordalandsdude19

Verified Member
Maybe calling me a *** every other post does not put you in good views to me. And if staff see that you have been calling me a *** maybe they will take every time you report me as a grudge, what the grudge is I don't know, but I know it exists.
Well I'm not the one that bullied blaze.