• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Looking Into Betting

EragonRider

It might be illegal in the show, (I don't know, I think it is) betting is an add-on we could add to our plug-in. Depending on who won, the player that bet on that team would win double the amount of money they bet. If they bet and they lost, they would lose the money, and that's it. It's simple, but the economy would get a little weird. I think the money that's lost should go evenly to the winning team. That's pretty much it.

Some of the ideas came from two brilliant benders: @Simplicitee (White_Knight28) and @Soarinsorin

V

Vidcom

The handling of money here makes little sense. If implementing betting, just do things normally surely? Two parties put money into a pool, betting on different sides to win. Whichever one guesses right gets the entire pool, simple.

Varni1

To be honest, betting seems like an interesting idea. However, depending on the Economy plugin really isn't "flexible" in my eyes. You should be able to bet other items instead of strictly only winning/losing money. Otherwise. great idea. :D

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
To be honest, betting seems like an interesting idea. However, depending on the Economy plugin really isn't "flexible" in my eyes. You should be able to bet other items instead of strictly only winning/losing money. Otherwise. great idea. :D
Using vault is quite reliable IMO. The good ones use Vault.

Agsgm10

I've been personally thinking about this idea for a while. It seems like it would be a great add on to the whole ProBending plugin.