• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Bending Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXturbokidXx

Verified Member
Hi! I was brainstorming some bending suggestions, and I thought I should put them on here! Just to let you guys know before hand, I'm not very good with names. xD

Chi: Electrocution:
In the LoK book 1, Equalist (chiblockers) threw something that upon impact with it's enemy, tied itself around them and electrocuted them. I'm thinking you have this slot bound, and you punch and you will launch out an iron bar that will follow your cursor. If it hits an enemy, lightning will flash and do 2 1/2 hearts of damage. Maybe a .25 chance of paralyze?
What this Equalist is holding is what I'm talking about.

P.S sorry for such large picture, it's the only one I could find.

Chi: Electric Glove:
Like AirGlider this would be a crafted item (not arena) maybe a iron shirt or a iron sword and if you hit someone with it, would have a chance of burning the target.

Water: WaterArms
Like octopusform, but this move would only have 2 arms. You punch at a target and both arms fly forward and hit the target. The radius should be pretty close, maybe 8 blocks? Additionally if you click a wall within 8 blocks, you can climb the wall with these arms by constantly clicking the wall till you reach the top. This could be a good offensive move for water, and a transportation move!

More ideas coming!

owlcool

Verified Member

The Water Arms move is not exactly exclusive. Here is a picture of Katara doing it. Maybe occasionally it can do a slowness effect because sometimes it creates ice, and maybe it could be set up to only give the slowness effect 5 times before the move gets dissipated. Just a idea. Also, I am against the shock glove idea, mainly because 1. It can make a iron sword much more powerful, 2. It got rejected in the old plugin because it is not limited to chiblockers, Namely Asami.

masterkael

Verified Member
the way it could look is maybe water blocks could be on the players hands and when the punch water shoots out like torrent.

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Water Arms mainly doesn't work because you only have the use of one hand in minecraft and theres no way to make it look good.

masterkael

Verified Member
well in some mods you are shown holding two things but only use one on them. (i know this is a plugin so dont be a jerk to me and say it) maybe we can do something like that.

Gahshunk

Verified Member
Plugins, unfortunately, come with many limitations. If it's not a mechanic in the vanilla version, it's probably not possible to enhance that mechanic with a plugin.

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Denied because some of this (ElectricGlove) would fit best in RPG suggestions, I'd recommend putting it there when that area opens up.

Also, we've taken a stance against WaterArms due to it being impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.