• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Bending Menu [Feedback wanted]

jedk1

Okay so I've had a custom addon on my server for quite some time now. This addon adds a whole set of GUI binding menus to project korra, allowing a user to bind a full move set using only 1 command. I want to know if you guys think I should release this or not!

Heres some screenies for ya to gaze and admire:

The element selection page:

The move selection page:

The slot selection gui:

The menu only displays moves that the player would be able to access if they were that element. Say the user is an Air Bender, when they go to bind a water move, it won't let them and the description of the move will say they can't bind it. It also hides moves that they wouldnt be able to use. Say you have an air bender that doesnt have access to Flight, the flight ability will not appear in the menu!

Please leave feedback on what you think i should do about this, and whether or not i should release it!

jedk1

ok so thats 6.5 ppl out of 10. Ive submitted it as an addon going on an assumption ill get 10 ppl by the time its released.

jedk1

I just realised. theres a spoiler in the last picture for anyone who doesnt know my next upcoming move :3