• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Bending Info [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
Omg....it's an honor...! Although I wanted to edit the info a bit (and maybe /water info etc. To make things a bit clearer, but whatever is good :p)
its a great plugin you have here as it is but i think if u made like a gui book or something so people could click sub-sections it would make it alot cleaner and easier to use and really the honor is all mine :D:D you made an awesome plugin and instead of focusing on the physical side of bending youve made us an amazing tutorial :D:D owners and admins everywhere will love you forever <3333

WATER TRIBE!

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
This is the only addon I can find nothing wrong with. I'm gonna be getting into contact with Mist to make this a default command in the plugin, so long as that's okay with you, Finn?
totaly agreee <3 made bending so much eaasier for new beginners and so much less hassle for admins to type do /bendinginfo instead of making a huge network of signs to explain how complex and amazing this plugin is <3 truely in love lolol

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
This is the only addon I can find nothing wrong with. I'm gonna be getting into contact with Mist to make this a default command in the plugin, so long as that's okay with you, Finn?
Well Vidcom just ruined my confidence in making side plugins XD

Status
Not open for further replies.