• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Bending Info [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
finnbon submitted a new resource:

Bending Info - A bending guide for new benders.

Bending info:
A plugin for players who are new to bending. It explains the basic commands, and the story behind bending!

Command:
/bendinginfo

Permission:
BendingInfo.SeeInfo

Enjoy! Feel free to leave some suggestions or feedback!

- Finn

"This is not an official ProjectKorra plugin, therefore, no official support will be provided in any threads other than this one. Use at your own risk."
Read more about this resource...

HydroMan

Verified Member
Good job Finn. Now you can say to them to type "/bendinginfo" and all the information would just pop without needing to type all the commands again and explain what does which do

Matt

Verified Member
A for Effort A for Purpose, My personal Opinion: NOT ANOTHER PLUGIN WITH CHAT (We need moves)

jedk1

finn wanna know what would make this really really cool?
Use titles. and then display a different title after theyve typed a command. so say they were to do fireblast.
it would give them a basic tutorial on how to use it.

Gold

Verified Member
Oh Finn make the move for 1.8 able to be click-able in chat ( That's a thing right?)

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Use titles. and then display a different title after theyve typed a command. so say they were to do fireblast.
Yea finn do this

I can help if you'd like, it is a lot of moves

owlcool

Verified Member
This blocks people their pressure points
*This blocks their pressure points. We don't want any confusion in a plugin like pk, :p But seriously though, fix it.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Hmm, that would be really cool! I am really new to coding, so it may take a bit of time. (I know, I'm still a big noob :p)

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
What's the best way to add a title system you guys think ? I mean, when and what text should appear ? :)

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
This is the only addon I can find nothing wrong with. I'm gonna be getting into contact with Mist to make this a default command in the plugin, so long as that's okay with you, Finn?
Omg....it's an honor...! Although I wanted to edit the info a bit (and maybe /water info etc. To make things a bit clearer, but whatever is good :p)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.