• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

/b b

Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Typing this command without defying an element/fightning-class, it will bind all the random abilities in random slots of the bending element (s)he has, saving time for the bender to not bind them all individually and without needing to pounder their head which moves they should have. The Sub-Element(s) the user of this entered command wields will also be included in this randomization process.

Players that wield two bendings (aka. an avatar), (s)he can type in the bending's element parameter at the end of the command, to bind only those abilities of that defined element (for example /b b water).

As a bonus thingy: maybe include the subelement only randomization selection too? I.E. /b b combustionbending (since the name is overtake by its subability) will give you only combustiom ability on 4 slot, leaving other slots cleared or not changing the other available ones, since curently this plugin has only this 1 ability for this sub-element.

Last edited:

HydroMan

Verified Member
Here's the example for one bending wielding player: Bob is a waterbender and he types /b b. His all slots aren't bind with abilities, so here are the abilities he gets after entering command in slot order:
  1. IceBlast
  2. PhaseChange
  3. IceWall (Note this randomization supports custom addons)
  4. WaterSpout
  5. OctopusForm
  6. HealingWaters
  7. WaterManipulation
  8. WakeFishing
  9. WaterBubble
Bob couldn't bloodbend and plantbending, so it would make sense why he didn't get those binds. Even if he could, there could be also this chance they didn't manage to get in this randomization turn. Also note, he can also do this again while having this abilities binded, randomization some/all of them into new ones.

Last edited:

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
Why not just have the player choose their slots to bind to? Seems like a waste of time to make this when people could just bind them by themselves. How useful would this really be?

Green

Verified Member
I love it I have this problem all the time and it would be nice to to practice all the moves!!

WaterbendingMaster

Verified Member
Why not just have the player choose their slots to bind to? Seems like a waste of time to make this when people could just bind them by themselves. How useful would this really be?
Say you were just playing without any move bound and someone comes along and tries attacking you you do a simple /b b and bam now you've got instant move to attack with and you have less of a chance to be killed (depending on how well you are at bending that is)

TheBonnySimcraft

Verified Member
Typing this command without defying an element/fightning-class, it will bind all the random abilities in random slots of the bending element (s)he has, saving time for the bender to not bind them all individually and without needing to pounder their head which moves they should have. The Sub-Element(s) the user of this entered command wields will also be included in this randomization process.

Players that wield two bendings (aka. an avatar), (s)he can type in the bending's element parameter at the end of the command, to bind only those abilities of that defined element (for example /b b water).

As a bonus thingy: maybe include the subelement only randomization selection too? I.E. /b b combustionbending (since the name is overtake by its subability) will give you only combustiom ability on 4 slot, leaving other slots cleared or not changing the other available ones, since curently this plugin has only this 1 ability for this sub-element.
I like the basic idea but i would prefere if you could also type /b b <(sub)element> to choose an exactly category to just take abilities of that category.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I find this very practical ,as binding all of them individually is a waste of time. I see no problem that this could have.

Status
Not open for further replies.