• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Avatar state

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Hello ppl!

I really think the avatar needs some changes. That's why I came up with this! I hope you like it!:)

In TLA and LOK, both avatars had to learn to get into the avatar state and to control it. This could be done in Minecraft too I believe. This is just my suggestion of implanting it, but feel free to say your ideas!
{*} To succcesfully activate the avatar state, you'll have to type a "slot combination" which is done by selecting the right slots. For example, when you haven't been in the avatar state very much, you'll have to get used to it, which is represented by a slot combination of 9 slots. It could be 4, 6, 9, 1, 3, 2, 5, 7, 8 for example. The slot number you'll have to press will appear at your XP bar. The XP bar will slowly start depleting. This tells you how much time you have left to enter the avatar state. The more you enter the avatar state, the less slots the slot combination will have. But the more you enter the avatar state, the shorter the time to enter it will be. This could really represent the training and focussing needed to enter the avatar state. Now it's just clicking, even for a noob. When you really got used to it, it would only be 1 slot, just like clicking.

That's it for now. I hope you like it!:) lemme know what you think!

- Finn

WaterFan99

Verified Member
I like the idea a bit, but can i please add a bit :p. I think the avatarstate should be automatically triggered when your health hits 2 hearts to prevent death like in the show. Remember, the avatarstate is a defence mechinism to prevent the avatar from dieing

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
I moved this to the RPG section and denied it. If you want to control who gets in the Avatar State, use permissions.

Status
Not open for further replies.