• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
AvatachTweaks

AvatachTweaks V0.2.9.2

Dreig

Verified Member
Dreig updated AvatachTweaks with a new update entry:

RAINBENDING

Added Rainbending combo and IcyClaws combo

Rainbending:
As Hama has demonstrated, waterbenders are capable of drawing water directly from the air.
If it's raining, getting water becomes even easier.
PhaseChange(Release Sneak) ->
PhaseChange(Hold Sneak) ->
Choose ability and collect water ->
Follow the instructions in the ChargeBar
(Be careful not to shake the camera in the last step)
Read the rest of this update entry...

Dreig

Verified Member

AirSpout flyspeed bug fix, 1.16 support for Rainbending, IcyClaws slowness effect and freeze effect

Snowflake particles were added in 1.17, so I disabled this for 1.16 servers (I believe I did this...)
These particles appears when you using Rainbendingwhen it's snowing (winter biomes)
IcyClaws now add slowness and freeze effect (freeze only for minecraft 1.17+)
IcyClaws collision bug fixed
AirSpout flyspeed bug fixed

Loony

Verified Member
Some interesting and innovative changes! I applaud you.
I will say, air is already very strong due to all the mobility, so adding even more mobility to every move, from a balancing perspective, isn't ideal. However, these ideas are neat and I like the implementation. Well done!

Dreig

Verified Member

HOT Update ;)

1) Added my version of Combustion!
My Combustion doesn't handle the way you're used to.
After you release the charge, you must move the camera to the other side - the side where you want to direct the combustion.
Combust will start flying along the Bezier curve to the place where you looked (Or not quite, because it is configured in the config).
If you want the combust to always fly where you look (for better understanding, how ability works), set these options:
MinAimRange: 0
MaxAngle...

Dreig

Verified Member

Small bug fixes, new airbending combos, better Combustion control, WaterSourceEffects...

1) Light jumping with AirBlast and AirSuction has been removed. Instead, 2 new combos have been added: BlastJump, SuctionJump
2) Config options for Combustion have changed.
3) Added WaterSourceEffects for default PK waterbending abilities.
4) Added alternative version of IceWave (please keep only one IceWave enabled in config!)
5) Fixed LavaTicksModifier option.

Dreig

Verified Member

New Tweaks and bug-fix

1) Fixed this issue: https://github.com/ProjectKorra/ProjectKorra/issues/1235

2) Added controllable FireBlast

3) Moved config values that are not part of some ability to the Tweaks category

4) Added splash effects when ability is removed for:
- WaterManipulation (hit something)
- WaterSpout (when you ended the spout)
- Torrent (when you changed slot while it's flying)
- IceSpike (hit something)

Plans: Fix bugs, which will be reported if found. When there is time - refactor...

TheWaterChief

Staff member
Bug Tester
Verified Member
Dreig (Roma), long time no see and I am thrilled to know what you have achieved in coding! I am proud of you. I hope you will launch your own server in order to implement these moves and share these awe-inspiring combos and moves.

TheWaterChief

Staff member
Bug Tester
Verified Member
Some interesting and innovative changes! I applaud you.
I will say, air is already very strong due to all the mobility, so adding even more mobility to every move, from a balancing perspective, isn't ideal. However, these ideas are neat and I like the implementation. Well done!
Loony, it is ok because Dreig is good at configuration. There will be no imbalance because of airbenders' high mobility, you may rest assured. Moreover, it is worth mentioning that these moves and combos are more canonic and realistic.

Dreig

Verified Member
Dreig (Roma), long time no see and I am thrilled to know what you have achieved in coding! I am proud of you. I hope you will launch your own server in order to implement these moves and share these awe-inspiring combos and moves.
Hi, thanks :D
It's all because our dear Grizzily motivated me and believed in me :)
Check also my side-plugin DamageSplashesPK, I made a video-demonstration of it, you'll see it on addon's page!

Dreig

Verified Member

PlayerMoveSpoutCheck timings removed

Nothing new was added.
PlayerMoveSpoutCheck timings were removed to avoid console spam.
Combustion left click explosion fixed.

AvatachTweaks V0.3 COMING SOON
Reworked project structure.
New Combustion config and features.
BlastJump and SuctionJump will be AirBlast|Suction(Sneak+LeftClick) again, but more stable, without bugs.
+EarthArmorDrive passive
+TorrentRedirection passive