• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Looking Into Auto avatar

coolwolf9999

Verified Member
Hello! So I don't know if this is already out there, but if it isn't then yay! I came up with this idea after trying to pick a avatar every week… It kinda gets annoying. I think it would be cool is someone could make this. A auto avatar! A system that picks a avatar every week (can config the time). You can set it up so if you want it to go like Earth, Fire, Air, Water (config to your liking). I know this might be hard to code but can someone try? I have been looking for something like this but there is nothing out there. It well save so much time. Also you can make it so it will run a command so you can make it when it picks a avatar make it move to a group for example avatar.

Can someone please try to make this? It will save so much time and it will help out a lot!

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
This!!!! It should also pick the next avatar who holds the element next in line of the order (water, then earth, then fire, and air, and so forth). Also a config option for whenever the current avatar should die to pass the permission to another bender.