• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Anyone wanna play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aang lee

Verified Member
so I'm looking for someone to play with on my private server that has the project korra plugin and more.
i want to do like a survival type thing with someone but with bending so if your interested you must have Skype must be able to play a lot preferably every day and you must be able to call on Skype swell you must know how to use the plugin

TheOneAndOnlyApple

Verified Member
Please do not repeat threads.
You have already left a similar, if not exact, thread with a different title just yesterday.
Update your current thread and please do not duplicate threads, thank you!

Subject for deletion @MistPhizzle

~Apple<3

aang lee

Verified Member
the reason i made another one is because the original one i made was in the wrong section so i made a new one so don't tell me crap man and don't comment unless u wanna play if not then dont comment

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
Hey there Aang!

You are correct ; your last post was in the wrong section, but instead of making a new one you could've done one of two things.
1) Private Message MistPhizzle
2) Tag him in a comment on your post.
Anyways, have a nice day and enjoy the community!

Hey there Apple!

You make a good point, although he can not move a thread on his own. Have a nice day and enjoy the community!

- Blaze

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
the reason i made another one is because the original one i made was in the wrong section so i made a new one so don't tell me crap man and don't comment unless u wanna play if not then dont comment
Don't be so rude, and again, use . .

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
I am once again closing the thread. ProjectKorra is not the place to recruit players for your server, regardless of whether it is private or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.