• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
[Animation] Avatar Float

[Animation] Avatar Float 1.3

xNuminousx

xNuminousx submitted a new resource:

[Animation] Avatar Float - A short AvatarState animation

All this does is give a short animation on AvatarState activation as per suggestion: https://projectkorra.com/forum/threads/avatar-state-idea-please-look.13199/#post-84399
I didn't add the glow because I think that's a terrible idea.

Essentially when you activate AvatarState you'll slowly start to rise in the air with the Levitation potion effect. A sphere of "air" will start rushing around you and your eyes will start to glow. You are only in this immobile state for a short...
Read more about this resource...

xNuminousx

if you download this and have issues I have an updated version I can release but it’ll be in several hours.

xNuminousx

I would have to see if that’s possible. I had a few other ideas for updating further. for example, a slight push back if users attempt to enter the airsphere. However, this didn’t happen on initial release because I had to recode the entire ability and was rather annoyed with it lol. will see in the futute

I have this issue when I add the plugin whenever I tap shift, not in avatar state just in general, it says "shift worked". How do I remove this?

xNuminousx

LOL that was a debug thing I had and I guess I forgot to remove it. I was testing particle animations with a shift activation and when I had first set it up it wasn’t working properly. i’ll get an update out when I can.

Flame3050

Hello xNuminousx. I was just wondering if you have any time you could edit the avatar animation float plugin code just a little bit so you can move around while you have the glowing eyes because when i set the levitation effect to 0 in config and no sphere it just froze me wherever i was with the glowing eyes for the duration I put. I think I just want so when the player enters the avatarstate they just have glowing eyes. You dont need to put it on your page. If you are able to send it privately please do. Thank you