• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
AirThrust [Flight]

AirThrust [Flight] 2017-04-14

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Air literally has gotten nothing!
Yeah, in one recent build only, lol. Airbending got fixes and air scooter animation revamp. Don't pretend it didn't got anything, lol.
Air literally has gotten nothing! In fact, they removed air bubble.
And waterbending lost icebullet, plantarmor. "Waterbending literally has gotten nothing!"
Air needs a buff!
Not denying that, but earthbending and waterbending needs that too. Earthbending lacks of systhematics, waterbending - dynamics.

Let's get not get offtopic here (from airthrust/airjump to airbending itself). Start a new discussion or just lets continue on pm.

TFORTNT

Verified Member
Yeah, in one recent build only, lol. Airbending got fixes and air scooter animation revamp. Don't pretend it didn't got anything, lol.

And waterbending lost icebullet, plantarmor. "Waterbending literally has gotten nothing!"

Not denying that, but earthbending and waterbending needs that too. Earthbending lacks of systhematics, waterbending - dynamics.

Let's get not get offtopic here (from airthrust/airjump to airbending itself). Start a new discussion or just lets continue on pm.
oh my bad, air got a particle change, yea, that changes everything =/. also, water benders got nothing!?!?!? WHAT!!! how about the fixes with octopus form or the new water bubble effect!! At first I thought you just didn't like air benders and made up stuff but now I think your just insane and out of your mind!!!

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
oh my bad, air got a particle change, yea, that changes everything =/. also, water benders got nothing!?!?!? WHAT!!! how about the fixes with octopus form or the new water bubble effect!! At first I thought you just didn't like air benders and made up stuff but now I think your just insane and out of your mind!!!
At least I care for all elements and not that bias, so let be that I'm insane and out of my mind, lol I guess.