• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
AirThrust [Flight]

AirThrust [Flight] 2017-04-14

AK4TOSH

Verified Member
AK4TOSH submitted a new resource:

AirThrust [Flight] - Thrust yourself into the air to as a quick escape route.

Usage: Simply tap sneak to be launched into the air. This ability is useful for when you are stuck in water or lava and cannot fly away or use any moves.
Config:
Code:
ExtraAbilities:
  AK4:
    AirThrust:
      Cooldown: 1000
      Boost: 2.5
Cooldown by default is 1 second.
Boost by default is 2.5 (just less than 20 blocks).
Read more about this resource...

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
airjump works underwater
Well someone should really nerf it. Its logic doesn't make sense and it gives in unfair advantage underwater. Airbending is free, but not that free. It shouldn't create air in ares where it doesn't. It is bad enough that fire works underwater, but air? That shit can't be stopped by all possible enviroment methods.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt

Loony

Verified Member
Well someone should really nerf it. Its logic doesn't make sense and it gives in unfair advantage underwater. Airbending is free, but not that free. It shouldn't create air in ares where it doesn't. It is bad enough that fire works underwater, but air? That shit can't be stopped by all possible enviroment methods.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt
Or maybe the person who made it wants it to work like that, regardless of logic

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Or maybe the person who made it wants it to work like that, regardless of logic
Or maybe is unaware of the flaw the person made by accident while creating or just didn't put an observative though about it. I'm not denying that the author made it intentionally, nor am I confirming he didn't look over flaws like this one.

Maybe the person might be interest in hearing in my and others feedback, and might be interested in considering trying to do something about addressed issues.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Honestly Mesk, at this point just stop trying. I agree and I'm on your side but if they're not open to criticism they're just gonna tell you to stop being so negative

I've lost a lot of faith in this community but there are some really good people here so I stick around. If they decline a suggestion just leave it at that. They're just as stubborn as we are so they're not gonna change their ways.

Loony

Verified Member
Honestly Mesk, at this point just stop trying. I agree and I'm on your side but if they're not open to criticism they're just gonna tell you to stop being so negative

I've lost a lot of faith in this community but there are some really good people here so I stick around. If they decline a suggestion just leave it at that. They're just as stubborn as we are so they're not gonna change their ways.
It's not about that, it's about someone's having a different opinion than yours and you both demanding change and be exactly how you think it should be, rather than what the author thinks.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
It's not about that, it's about someone's having a different opinion than yours and you both demanding change and be exactly how you think it should be, rather than what the author thinks.
So I'm bashing someone different opinion?
I'm demanding a change?

Should doesn't mean must. Should is a recommendation, must is a demand. Do I really I to point you out loud and clear? If I say something is OP, why take it as a fact? It's an opinion, and I shouldn't remind that is.

I do know people have different opinion, so what are trying to point out? I guess our defition "suggestion/feedback" likes to argue to each other.

Loony

Verified Member
So I'm bashing someone different opinion?
I'm demanding a change?

Should doesn't mean must. Should is a recommendation, must is a demand. Do I really I to point you out loud and clear? If I say something is OP, why take it as a fact? It's an opinion, and I shouldn't remind that is.
Not talking about this specific instance

TFORTNT

Verified Member
No, it is op. Anything that allows an airbender overcome a rational weakness - is op.
I don't think you understood my last comment...in my bending server, they have this move and its not OP at all. it literally just gives you time to plan your next attack, not overcome a weakness. Also, it has a cool down so air benders won't be able to constantly use it.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Well I was saying its op, because you can exist water with ease. As given in my first comment:
Kinda OP If you ask me. This just nullifies weakness in airbenders, thus granting them advantage everywhere.
I feel like air should get at least that kind of disadvantage. I find it is bad enough that even airbenders can dive in water and kill you there with other custom abilities. Just let them swim to the bottom surface by struggling, not by "lol i clik dis buton & am safe!". You don't get firebenders firiing underwater, earthbenders shooting out boulders out of thin air and waterbendings handling while being driven away from their element. That's why they shouldn't bent in water.

Yes I can push them into lava, but lava is far more extreme to be presented in your vicinity unlike compared to water.

TFORTNT

Verified Member
Well I was saying its op, because you can exist water with ease. As given in my first comment:

I feel like air should get at least that kind of disadvantage. I find it is bad enough that even airbenders can dive in water and kill you there with other custom abilities. Just let them swim to the bottom surface by struggling, not by "lol i clik dis buton & am safe!". You don't get firebenders firiing underwater, earthbenders shooting out boulders out of thin air and waterbendings handling while being driven away from their element. That's why they shouldn't bent in water.
Air should get a break!?!?!?! have you not been here for the past 7 months!?! Air literally has gotten nothing! In fact, they removed air bubble. Air needs a buff! I will agree that having air fight in water is kind of weird but anything else it's weak!!