• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Airblast Charge

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILLFATE

Verified Member
This is like FireBlast , you hold shift for like 3 sec. and the airblast will deal damage or break blocks but the only breakable blocks are grass , leaves , and wood (configurable)
You may say that shift with airblast already has a function but in this you will hold shift.
Config
Damage: 4
Radius : 2
Range : 25

Last edited:

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
I like the idea, but break blocks... The only time we saw air breaking solids, lije rocks, (i think, i can only remember this moment) it was when Aang was fighting the Phoenix King Ozai, while he was in the Avatar State... Only if the blocks were soft blocks, like glass or leaves (from the vine ;-;)

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Airswipe pretty much deal damage. It's unique by the property of slicing physical matter, which is why it allows to deal damage and break grass, so it should allow to break other blocks as well (for wood, probably a charge airswipe would cut it).

TehPandaKing

Verified Member
It'd be cool if you could use it to shoot yourself into the air
Like, aim at the ground/a block and then it shoots you up into the air
(into the opposite direction of where you aim)

boybuscuss

Verified Member
It'd be cool if you could use it to shoot yourself into the air
Like, aim at the ground/a block and then it shoots you up into the air
(into the opposite direction of where you aim)
Like AirBreath (which is jedk devoloped) and FireBlast with charging..Good idea,i guess ?

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
This feature is Not intended for cutting grass, it is designed as an offensive ability.
Actually it does, because the poster said so ("This is like FireBlast , you hold shift for like 3 sec. and the airblast will deal damage or break blocks but the only breakable blocks are grass , leaves , and wood (configurable)") and if you want an offensive ability, AirSwipe is the best choice.

TheWaterChief

Staff member
Bug Tester
Verified Member
will deal damage
Actually it does, because the poster said so ("This is like FireBlast , you hold shift for like 3 sec. and the airblast will deal damage or break blocks but the only breakable blocks are grass , leaves , and wood (configurable)") and if you want an offensive ability, AirSwipe is the best choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.