• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

AirBlast & AirSuction Review

AndDrew

You’re Lea and sab videos? Holy shit I used to watch your ability reviews like 2 years ago haha. Good video.

I would call those more of an overview than reviews. Oh, wouldn't it be cool If you could airblast sand infront of your opponent to just have its dust blind them? Would strenghten the tactical emphasize on "using enviroment to your advantage".

Gamzee

God Tier Member
I would call those more of an overview than reviews.
Eh, it's basically minecraft yt tradition to call them reviews, and I think it sounds better.

Oh, wouldn't it be cool If you could airblast sand infront of your opponent to just have its dust blind them? Would strenghten the tactical emphasize on "using enviroment to your advantage".
Nooooo. Using your environment to your advantage is different from just adding tons of situational uses. I think the move is pretty perfect as it is.

Eh, it's basically minecraft yt tradition to call them reviews, and I think it sounds better.
Not really. I find it quite opposite... 'overviewers' labels are often
Nooooo. Using your environment to your advantage is different from just adding tons of situational uses. I think the move is pretty perfect as it is.
Kind of like arguably bloodbending. It's disable and it's practical useless when there's no players around in the users vicinity, yet It's a nifty trick. Or like how fireblast can light up a furnace without fueling material.