• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Airbender RPG Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXturbokidXx

Verified Member
Hello everyone! I have an airbending suggestion for Projectkorra (RPG)

I was thinking of maybe adding an airbending training device. This could either give the player a low chance of doding moves, or additional speed since this airbending training device was for mobility/evasiveness. I have built this in game of what I think it should look like, once you see the image I will go into detail.

Okay, so I was thinking an airbender would run through this and maybe get like a point added to their score. Maybe every 25 points, they would gain 1% chance of blocking a move. This could add a (somewhat ;p) fun way for airbenders to get more evasive! There could also be an admin command to give points, and when an airbender dodges a move, smoke should appear around them.
Give me some thoughts on this please! Thank you so much for taking your time to read my suggestion :)

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Suggestion marked as denied for the following reasons:
  • This uses a leveling mechanic which we have said would not be added into the Core plugin.
  • If this were to fit in any of our plugins, it would be the RPG plugin. I would wait until that is released and then try the suggestion there.

Status
Not open for further replies.