• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Air Punch (Not an AirSwipe Copy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xX_FireGaming_Xx

Verified Member
Yes, I agree that it would be great for combination attacks, but I don't think that's even possible to code. If not, the suggestion Gashunk gave on this thread would be great for combo attacks. I'm just tired of spamming AirSwipe, and I would like some variety in my attacks. But I dont want my variety to have to be using large cooldowns and such to do big tornado blast moves or whatever. Airbenders are supposed to be quick and be able to fire quick attacks repeatedly.
If combo attacks aren't possible, I think just having more air attacks you can make some really cool combinations without special coding.

Would you please list these? I'd really love to hear more air attacks, because not many were shown in the show. Since not many were shown in the show, it should be quite easy to implement a few of them since it's a such small amount.
of course! ill tell u 3 i got now.: Tornado2 wich sucks in a player from 6 blocks away or 10 blocks away, AirSpring where you sprint and right click to jump very far and whoever u hit will be given 3.0 damage

NinjaK

Verified Member
Well, based on how many people are disliking the idea of this move, I suppose I'll stop trying to get support on the idea and let it die off. There will be more opportunities for bringing air offensive moves in the future.

TehPandaKing

Verified Member
Most of airbending is just knocking each other around until one of them gets knocked out.
There are close to no fatal airbending moves other than maybe zaheer's suffocation in TLOK

NinjaK

Verified Member
Most of airbending is just knocking each other around until one of them gets knocked out.
There are close to no fatal airbending moves other than maybe zaheer's suffocation in TLOK
In the minecraft plugin, when two airbenders fight they'll just be jumping around spamming airswipe. Doesn't seem much like the Tenzin vs. Zaheer airbending battle we saw. There have to be some other moves that deal damage or it's going to be really boring.
Plus, with an Airbender vs. Earthbender airswipe is the only thing to easily do damage with because earthbenders dont take fall damage on earthbendable blocks. Also, skilled firebenders can prevent fall damage with firejet. And waterbenders wont take fall damage if they land on snow.

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
In the minecraft plugin, when two airbenders fight they'll just be jumping around spamming airswipe. Doesn't seem much like the Tenzin vs. Zaheer airbending battle we saw. There have to be some other moves that deal damage or it's going to be really boring.
Plus, with an Airbender vs. Earthbender airswipe is the only thing to easily do damage with because earthbenders dont take fall damage on earthbendable blocks. Also, skilled firebenders can prevent fall damage with firejet. And waterbenders wont take fall damage if they land on snow.
Or ice, or anything to do with being a water block :p

Coolade

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
*Cough* we could always add damage to AirBurst, that was how I made it useful on my old server lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.