• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Air Moves!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AIr needs more moves! They are only fun when they are extremely lethal! Here are a few moves to make air a more better element-

Open to all:

AirDrill- Create a drill of air to smash through wood and rock! Has a long cooldown.

AirThrow- Grab and control a enemy and launch them into the sky! Very long cooldown.

Hyperventilation- Bend the air in a enemies lungs, making them hyperventilate and blackout. Very long cooldown. (Blackout= Blindness, Slowness, Minig Fatiuge and negative Resistance)

AirJump- Jump into the sky and create a burst of air to launch you in the direction your facing! Short cooldown. (This is a VERY MUCH WANTED mobility move!!)

AirCrush- Send a strong fist of wind down on a enemy, crushing them to the ground. Extremely long cooldown. (Its supposed to 1 hit, but edit it if youd like)

Aerokinesis- Control the air in any entities lungs, letting you control them. Long cooldown. (You can still bend when caught in this!!)

AirVeil- Create a veil of air around you, hiding you from faraway enemies. (Meaning if your close to someone using this move, they are not invisible, but when your at least 12 blocks away, they are invisible)

Passive Abilities:

Double Jump: Tap space bar while midair to create a gust of air to boost you up!

Acrobatics: Double tap strafe keys to roll in that direction! (The roll animation is your view being teleported around in a circle)

I hope some of these moves are added, i think alot of them might make air too overpowered, but air is SUPPOSED to be overpowered. It may be shown as a peaceful element, but air can kick some serious ass.

jedk1

I hope some of these moves are added, i think alot of them might make air too overpowered, but air is SUPPOSED to be overpowered. It may be shown as a peaceful element, but air can kick some serious ass.
No its SUPPOSED to be defensive and passive. NOT overpowered. If you believe it's meant to be overpowered, then you've probably been playing on some terrible servers.

i should have stated more clearly that im not saying air is supposed to be OP in bending, in the ANIME it should be extremely powerful, but it truly isnt shown.

HydroMan

Verified Member
No its SUPPOSED to be defensive and passive. NOT overpowered. If you believe it's meant to be overpowered, then you've probably been playing on some terrible servers.
Wow jedk1. Never thought you would care much about the bending and all :eek:. Did you began training or started to bend? ;)

jedk1

Wow jedk1. Never thought you would care much about the bending and all :eek:. Did you began training or started to bend? ;)
Just because i dont bend doesnt mean i dont care. Imo, air should do as little damage as possible, but because people like it for pvp it has to do some damage (hence why it does damage on my server) but if i could have my own way, air would only do wall damage ;)

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
AirDrill- Create a drill of air to smash through wood and rock! Has a long cooldown.
That would be hard, even for an Avatar.
AirThrow- Grab and control a enemy and launch them into the sky! Very long cooldown.
It already exists as an addon. @jedk1 's AirSlam.
Hyperventilation- Bend the air in a enemies lungs, making them hyperventilate and blackout. Very long cooldown. (Blackout= Blindness, Slowness, Minig Fatiuge and n
Suffocation?
AirJump- Jump into the sky and create a burst of air to launch you in the direction your facing! Short cooldown.
we got air jump just not in the core
AirCrush- Send a strong fist of wind down on a enemy, crushing them to the ground. Extremely long cooldown. (Its supposed to 1 hit, but edit it if youd like)
I'd love to see that, honestly.
Aerokinesis- Control the air in any entities lungs, letting you control them. Long cooldown.
#Pray4AirStream
AirVeil- Create a veil of air around you, hiding you from faraway enemies. (Meaning if your close to someone using this move, they are not invisible, but when your at least 12 blocks away, they are invisible)
This is unnecessary in the plugin and impossible to perform in the Avatar Universe.
Double Jump: Tap space bar while midair to create a gust of air to boost you up!

Acrobatics: Double tap strafe keys to roll in that direction! (The roll animation is your view being teleported around in a circle)
Airbenders already have a buffed jump. Plus, there is already an addon that brings double jumps (if I'm not mistaken, also made by jedk1, not sure.)
About the acrobatics, it seems to a forward jump with a dizzy effect.

In summary, I think most of your suggestions already exist as effective parts of the plugin. Some of the moves suggested by you are unnecessary/don't fit in the plugin, in my opinion. But I really liked the AirCrush concept.

Loony

Verified Member
I'm going to deny. A few of these moves don't really make sense for Airbenders to have.
In future, please try and keep one suggestion per thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.