• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

air condense (or contract)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verified Member
this is an air passive move

picture this you are an air bender fighting a chi blocker and a fire bender, the chi blocker is running towards you and throws a smoke bomb at you so you hold shift to activate your airshield to deflect it but as you are about to let your shield dissipate the chi blocker is already waiting for you to let it go down so you keep it up limiting you dogging cape ability but behind you the fire bender is charging a fire blast that you know will get through you shield so you activate your passive dut da da da!!!!!
air condense (or contract) which allows you to after a certain amount of time in your air shield you can switch slots (wile still crouching) to a few different moves (primarily projectile based I.E. airblast, airburst, airpunch) this will contract your air shield into a small ball of dense air that after 2 seconds of warm up will shoot of a more power full condensed version of the move where ever you were looking after the warm up. (quick note this would also be cool but it dose not need to be added if you change to tornado it would contract and shoot you self upwards in a large cyclone pushing back anyone around you with a bit of knock back

Hero

Verified Member
this is an air passive move

picture this you are an air bender fighting a chi blocker and a fire bender, the chi blocker is running towards you and throws a smoke bomb at you so you hold shift to activate your airshield to deflect it but as you are about to let your shield dissipate the chi blocker is already waiting for you to let it go down so you keep it up limiting you dogging cape ability but behind you the fire bender is charging a fire blast that you know will get through you shield so you activate your passive dut da da da!!!!!
air condense (or contract) which allows you to after a certain amount of time in your air shield you can switch slots (wile still crouching) to a few different moves (primarily projectile based I.E. airblast, airburst, airpunch) this will contract your air shield into a small ball of dense air that after 2 seconds of warm up will shoot of a more power full condensed version of the move where ever you were looking after the warm up. (quick note this would also be cool but it dose not need to be added if you change to tornado it would contract and shoot you self upwards in a large cyclone pushing back anyone around you with a bit of knock back
uh....this is not grammatically correct.

^^^^

That's a run on sentence.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Why would you keep up the shield? Just let go and dodge botht the fireblast and chi blocker, easy.

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
I really liked this idea. It is unnecessary to most airbenders, but it will certainly help beginers and more sloppy benders. Expanding an AirBurst from an AirShield sounds something Avatar Aang would do.

HydroMan

Verified Member
My critic side on this is that it might (fromy my perspective) won't be good of an aesthetic, since I had never seen an airbender using pre-bend air in changing a shape/utility move. This probably fit more to waterbending and earthbending.

Status
Not open for further replies.