• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Air and Earth passive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
haii ppl!

No, this is not me complaining about the no fall damage passives. I'm suggesting a passive that you ONLY get when you are an earth an airbender, here it is:

Anyone who's an earthbender and airbender, will shoot their earthblasts and earthsmashes faster than regular benders. (Maybe by 20%?) Korra did this when she turned herself over to zaheer to save the other airbenders when she got chained.

That's it, I hope you like it ! :)

- Finn

Last edited:

HydroMan

Verified Member
So you're suggesting that there should be a small chance for those moves to be stronger then usual?

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
The edit still makes no sense. What does airbender do? Shoot earthsmash? lol
I did not mean 2 benders. I ment when a player has earthbending AND airbending. So /b ch earth and /b add air for example, like that.

HydroMan

Verified Member
haii ppl!

No, this is not me complaining about the no fall damage passives. I'm suggesting a passive that you ONLY get when you are an earth an airbender, here it is:

Anyone who's an earthbender and airbender, will shoot their earthblasts and earthsmashes faster than regular benders. (Maybe by 20%?) Korra did this when she turned herself over to zaheer to save the other airbenders when she got chained.

That's it, I hope you like it ! :)

- Finn
then why do you mention airbenders?

Edit: nvm ,i got it

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
Eh, I prefer nikon.

So korra used both feet, had a clear strike to Zaheer's face with firebending, and Zaheer didn't get burned. Firebending is underpowered. .-.
You keep asking for more power for fire in suggestions, but now you see that even in the show it is UP!! hehe

owlcool

Verified Member
You keep asking for more power for fire in suggestions, but now you see that even in the show it is UP!! hehe
Earth isn't that powerful too yah know, I mean, a guy just jumping into the air and jumping off of the side of a boulder, somehow making two boulders go off course by like 4 feet in like 4 seconds, when the earthbender had point blank range fireing,
Anyways, the point is to balance the elements, not to make them wildly unbalanced. In the show, name a firebender and they probably used more then one fireblast at a time. Name a waterbender and they most likely didn't use more then one watermanipulation at a time. And the fact a firebender could easily fight a waterbender on equal terms, at night, in a boat...
Starts at 5:20, given that this waterbender was the guy that literally just lifted the entire boat up into the air like 50 feat less then a minute ago, and this was at night, this is slightly impressive, and shows the balance between the elements. In this video, there is a lot of fighting, and a lot of close calls, on both sides, but it demonstrates how meticulously balanced the elements. are.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.