• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Air] AirDrill

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoopMasterPT

Verified Member
Hey there ;). I came here to tell you about an ability or if you prefer combo that i call AirDrill.
This ability creates a drill made out of Air that will launch you in the direction you were looking. Once it is launched, it cannot change its direction, from preventing it from being OP. It does one/one and half heart of damage and knockbacks everyone 7 blocks. it will look like a mini tornado, being it's tip the hand (cursor) of the Airbender. Cooldown of 3-4 seconds.
Combo formula: AirBurst (tap shift) > AirBurst (tap shift) > AirShield (hold shift) > AirBlast (left click)

Example:
Wongshi and his flying bison Berries are flying by the ocean. Suddently, out of nowhere a WaterBender appears in his WaterSpout using a Torrent that hits Berries in the leg, making her fall to the water. The WaterBEnder creates a giant Ice platform. Wong see the oppurtunity to strike, so he launches himself in the air. When he reaches a really high point in the air so he falls. While landing, Wonghsi Airburst's hits the waterbender maikng him fly 10 meters away. The WaterBender laughs maikng a Surge that push him near Wongshi. When he reaches the AirBender, he uses OctopusForm The AirBender prepares himself and before the Octopus is complte, the AirBender prepares his boddy, looks in ythe direction of the WaterBender and makes an AirDrill. He hits the WaterBender, causing him to get thrown up in the air. He falls smooth and majestically in the water. When the waterbender gets back to the ice and begins to make a Double Torrent, there is a loud BANG. both look up... Could it be? No... Wait... Is it?.. Yes!!!! OMG It is her... ELSA IS COMING!!!! Then Elsa comes near Wongshi and the WaterBender, killing them with her eyes. The end... Now they are both dead and you can't do anything...
Hope you enjoyed :D:D:D;)

@PoopMasterPT as Wongshi
@Taiko the Waterbender as the WaterBender

Last edited:

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
Hey there ;). I came here to tell you about an ability or if you prefer combo that i call AirDrill.
This ability creates a drill made out of Air that will launch you in the direction you were looking. Once it is launched, it cannot change its direction, from preventing it from being OP. It does one/one and half heart of damage and knockbacks everyone 7 blocks. it will look like a mini tornado, being it's tip the hand (cursor) of the Airbender. Cooldown of 3-4 seconds.
Combo formula: AirBurst (tap shift) > AirBurst (tap shift) > AirShield (hold shift) > AirBlast (left click)

Example:
Wongshi and his flying bison Berries are flying by the ocean. Suddently, out of nowhere a WaterBender appears in his WaterSpout using a Torrent that hits Berries in the leg, making her fall to the water. The WaterBEnder creates a giant Ice platform. Wong see the oppurtunity to strike, so he launches himself in the air. When he reaches a really high point in the air so he falls. While landing, Wonghsi Airburst's hits the waterbender maikng him fly 10 meters away. The WaterBender laughs maikng a Surge that push him near Wongshi. When he reaches the AirBender, he uses OctopusForm The AirBender prepares himself and before the Octopus is complte, the AirBender prepares his boddy, punching the air in the direction of the WaterBender. He hits the WaterBender that causes him to get thrown up in the air. He falls smooth and majestically. When the waterbender begin to make a Double Torrent there is a loud BANG. both look up... Could it be? No... Wait... Is it?.. Yes!!!! OMG It is her... ELSA IS COMING!!!! Then Elsa comes near Wongshi and the WaterBender and ills them with her eyes. The end... Now they are both dead and you can do nothing...

@PoopMasterPT as Wongshi
It seems pretty cool, although I wouldn't push you and use Octopus xD
Would this drill act as a shield against basic Elemental moves?

SuperBower118

Verified Member

Example:
Wongshi and his flying bison Berries are flying by the ocean. Suddently, out of nowhere a WaterBender appears in his WaterSpout using a Torrent that hits Berries in the leg, making her fall to the water. The WaterBEnder creates a giant Ice platform. Wong see the oppurtunity to strike, so he launches himself in the air. When he reaches a really high point in the air so he falls. While landing, Wonghsi Airburst's hits the waterbender maikng him fly 10 meters away. The WaterBender laughs maikng a Surge that push him near Wongshi. When he reaches the AirBender, he uses OctopusForm The AirBender prepares himself and before the Octopus is complte, the AirBender prepares his boddy, looks in ythe direction of the WaterBender and makes an AirDrill. He hits the WaterBender, causing him to get thrown up in the air. He falls smooth and majestically in the water. When the waterbender gets back to the ice and begins to make a Double Torrent, there is a loud BANG. both look up... Could it be? No... Wait... Is it?.. Yes!!!! OMG It is her... ELSA IS COMING!!!! Then Elsa comes near Wongshi and the WaterBender and ills them with her eyes. The end... Now they are both dead and you can do nothing...

@PoopMasterPT as Wongshi
I doubt this is even canon.

Janny

Verified Member

Example:
Wongshi and his flying bison Berries are flying by the ocean. Suddently, out of nowhere a WaterBender appears in his WaterSpout using a Torrent that hits Berries in the leg, making her fall to the water. The WaterBEnder creates a giant Ice platform. Wong see the oppurtunity to strike, so he launches himself in the air. When he reaches a really high point in the air so he falls. While landing, Wonghsi Airburst's hits the waterbender maikng him fly 10 meters away. The WaterBender laughs maikng a Surge that push him near Wongshi. When he reaches the AirBender, he uses OctopusForm The AirBender prepares himself and before the Octopus is complte, the AirBender prepares his boddy, looks in ythe direction of the WaterBender and makes an AirDrill. He hits the WaterBender, causing him to get thrown up in the air. He falls smooth and majestically in the water. When the waterbender gets back to the ice and begins to make a Double Torrent, there is a loud BANG. both look up... Could it be? No... Wait... Is it?.. Yes!!!! OMG It is her... ELSA IS COMING!!!! Then Elsa comes near Wongshi and the WaterBender and ills them with her eyes. The end... Now they are both dead and you can do nothing...

@PoopMasterPT as Wongshi
I REALLY LIKE THIS. Except for 1 little thing... STOP FRIGGIN PUTTING "[Air]" WHEN THE NAME IS "AirDrill" ITS THE MOST ANNOYING THING ON THIS FORUM ;-;.

PoopMasterPT

Verified Member
I doubt this is even canon.
It doesn't need to be. It needs to be possible to be canon. Did you ever see a metalbender extracting gold from stone? No. Would a metalbender be able to extract gold from stone? Yes. Bang! Extraction was created.
I REALLY LIKE THIS. Except for 1 little thing... STOP FRIGGIN PUTTING "[Air]" WHEN THE NAME IS "AirDrill" ITS THE MOST ANNOYING THING ON THIS FORUM ;-;.
(S O-O)--<

SuperBower118

Verified Member
It doesn't need to be. It needs to be possible to be canon. Did you ever see a metalbender extracting gold from stone? No. Would a metalbender be able to extract gold from stone? Yes. Bang! Extraction was created.
I suppose I can understand that concept- But just so you know with metalbending- It is at least understandable that you can extract gold from ore because you would be able to metalbend gold.

Hero

Verified Member
I suppose I can understand that concept- But just so you know with metalbending- It is at least understandable that you can extract gold from ore because you would be able to metalbend gold.
You should read the rules. A suggestion doesn't need to be canon, just practical.

SuperBower118

Verified Member
You should read the rules. A suggestion doesn't need to be canon, just practical.
Sorry, but there are some suggestions out there that have canon proof, but aren't practical, yet they have a looking into status. I couldn't make sense of it.

SuperBower118

Verified Member
Do you evem know what practical means?
It means to have a use. I'll use this one suggestion on removing the ability to charge up moves on firejet. While come might think it's OP, firebenders need to charge moves to be deadly. Standing there for about 3 seconds isn't exactly the best way of fighting if you're releasing one move. I do agree that Fireblast's charge-up time needs a nerf, but I disagree on the fact that the ability to charge up moves on firejet is OP.

Hero

Verified Member
It means to have a use. I'll use this one suggestion on removing the ability to charge up moves on firejet. While come might think it's OP, firebenders need to charge moves to be deadly. Standing there for about 3 seconds isn't exactly the best way of fighting if you're releasing one move. I do agree that Fireblast's charge-up time needs a nerf, but I disagree on the fact that the ability to charge up moves on firejet is OP.
@Easte made a post about how firejet charging is op.
And practical doesnt mean to have a use, it means that could happen if it had evidence.
Ex. Waterbenders could probably pull water from clouds. Was it shown in the show, no. My evidence is we can pull water from humid air.

SuperBower118

Verified Member
@Easte made a post about how firejet charging is op.
And practical doesnt mean to have a use, it means that could happen if it had evidence.
Ex. Waterbenders could probably pull water from clouds. Was it shown in the show, no. My evidence is we can pull water from humid air.
It actually was in the show. When Aang and his friends were in the Desert on their way to Ba Sing Se, they noticed a cloud, so Katara gave Aang her water skin and when Aang came back, Katara noted that there was barely any water in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.